Anita

We have some rules, but they are more related to the safety of the participants.
I will not say who it is, but one of the participant girls went out _____ on the street at night and disappeared for a day, and her boyfriend could have serious problems. So this girl’s m____r called her boyfriend with threats, I managed to find her, but I’m all too afraid of such moments. Therefore, I would not like to repeat this experience.
I also sometimes really advise the participants on how best to
raise activity. But all feelings, all relationships, love, friendship, as well as scandals are real with us. I’m not telling them what to do or when to have sex. I just explain that if they s___p there is nothing to do, and nothing to do at all. As the first factor, many may have depression, as the second, many come to show their lives for the sake of money and want to achieve some of their goals on this project. and if there is no activity they will leave without nothing. I run some contests among the participants for expensive prizes for motivation, which is why sometimes it seems to you that this is a staging of real life.

Will Lolly ever come back because IMO she was the best participant you had.

no think she found love and get married soon) Marta pregrant now and already get marry.

we can open a topic where I will write what happened to the participants behind the project if you are interested. and I will try to find a couple of photos for you dear viewers.

1 Like

Yes I am very interested

sounds great, but I don’t really understand which button to press for this. I hope you’ll give me a hand.

I will open a topic right now for you

thank you very much

1 Like

Anita is back online

1 Like

And now back offline again :person_facepalming:t2:

it bin offline all day. :frowning:

I’m naming her apartment ‘Brigadoon’ after the 1955 movie of the same name. :thinking:

It was 1954 an I like those classics.

Eh, Google said '55. I’ll take your word for it. There can be a difference in release dates for the USA and the rest of the world though. On older movies / music.

1 Like

yup your right. I’m film fanatic.

1 Like

Quite keen on pre-war films myself. Grew up on a diet of swashbucklers and Ealing comedies.

Anyhoo, Anita appears to be back now.

yeah but shes not home. Shes a very nice girl.

I know we moan a lot about the +7’s frequently relocating, but given all the ISP issues over the last month, it might be a good thing in this case if the apartment relocated.

If you look up in this feed there is an explanation to the poor internet.

Yes I’ve seen it, but if the problems are going to continue then a relocation might be a better option than waiting for the poor internet to get fixed.