Anita

:video_camera: Archive Videos

great I love this web sites Iwill love to see drunk girls having fun

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you I love when they have parties and alot of fun it is great party and hot

1 Like

Guest using a facemask as underwear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The elf :grin::grin:

I just hope that the next time Anita goes out shopping she doesn’t pick up the wrong facemask by mistake. :laughing:

It’s looks like Anita has her own male harem going on lol.

1 Like

Guest guy humping on the couch right now.

Threesome action in the living room at the moment.

It wasn’t really a 3some, Callum & Anita fucked whilst Aldon jerked a bit.

I’m pretty sure that Aldon is gay, so he probably wanted some action with Callum and not Anita, but Callum is probably straight.

2 Likes

Yes i was expecting more to happen when i wrote that. :laughing: Aldon and Callum are hot though would love to see them experiment.

1 Like

Aldon is cuddling up to the new guest guy. Could this lead up to a bit of gay action?

Anita’s apartment is one of my favourites. The videos that she made with the guy on June 4 are some of the sexiest on the site. :heart_eyes: If Anita reads this message, please return him into your bedroom, this will be fabulous. Or write to me, I’m ready to order a custom video of both of you guys.

Aldon & Guest Guy

Hi Anita One of the most beautiful girls and…every time I read your name I remember a singer I don’t know you know Anita Ward sings “Ring My Bell” And you are the ring of my heart :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :rose: :rose:

Aldon’s guest for now

1 Like

Drama brewing with Anita’s male haram

Is it me, or I am detecting a little tension at Anita’s place and know Archi’s apartment. It appears that after playing the fool and dancing all the time, Aldon brought a new boy “friend” to meet his friends Anita and her boyfriend of the month Callum. (Not being judgmental of Anita just an observation). But it seems that Aldon’s date appears to be more interested in Callum than Aldon. And interestingly, Callam seems somewhat interested in his new acquaintance as well. I saw the new kid stroking Callum’s arm earlier in the day and have spent an inordinate amount of time together since going to Archi’s. Feel sorry Aldon but its intriguing.