Anita

The poor guy Anita has been fucking all week has gone to bed in the living room. He seems pissed off, and the other chick is trying to cheer him up. Archi strkes again!

Long live King :prince: Archie

You do realize that archi is the leader of this group and he brought kataleya to VH & not the other way around and this isn’t the first time of him fucking Anita :joy:

also he brought Anita to VH too just like the rest of them archi & nikki really created the +7 gmt apartments just ask @jabbath1987 or @Sparkles :joy:

The leader? What is he a chief? Not one I would follow, that’s for sure! I know it’s not the first time he has fucked Anita, but Kata is usually either present or near by. If Kata has got out, good for her!

Well he sure gave Anita a right going over in the bedroom afterwards.

1 Like

And later in the kitchen

1 Like

And later again in bed, she’s sure had a pasting tonight.

1 Like

The moron finally left Anita’s apartment! I certainly wouldn’t be shaking his hand, but I think the guy had too, otherwise Anita would beat him up! :smiley:

But notice he looks away!

Gotta love some counter fucking

Long Live the King of VHTV Archie

Archi ok but Anita , yuk…

They are both yuck! I only say that because I love Katayela. I hope she kicks him to the curb!

i think you are the only one nobody else cares archie has been with much hotter girls over the last 3 years all she does is cause fights and ruins threesome and group sex she is boring

If you scroll through the comments in their apartment, I think you will find I am not the only one that thinks that way.

1 Like

yeah ok mate dont keep just blaming archie because kataleya is boring and does not do anything every time archie tries to make things entertaining she ruins it like she did with antonio like she did with milagra like she did with syuri she is a complete boring person if she tried a little bit she might be pretty entertaining as she is pretty decent looking

1 Like

If fact the person who makes the most negative comments about Kata is you, I probably make the most negative comments about Archi, I just don’t like that way he disrespects woman.

if you a long term viewer archie has been great for vhtv over the last 3 years and brings many stunning woman to this project for this alone he should be respected long live king archie

Are you sure it’s not you who fancies Archi? And where are they now? Probably ran for the hills! :smiley:

2 Likes

nah dude 100 percent straight with 3 kids just respect game

1 Like

you keep enjoying boring same old same old crap enjoy