Anita

It started in the bedroom, weird to go finish in the bathroom.

Anita tuvo que recurrir a contratar una pareja para poder generar visitas, una lástima que aldon ya se haya marchado y ella haya quedado sola, por que el amigo asiático que vive con ella, no es ningún aporte, no tiene gracia, no es divertido, no se compara a aldon.

She’s so horny tonight

Shame the camera angle was so bad on the BJ. :frowning:

There was no aggression, you have taken a shot of footage which looks like aggression where there was in fact none but posted it to look like there was! I watched this footage. The real issue was taking place in the hallway with Anita and the lad she has been s___ping with. Here’s the same couple later on at Miyagi’s all loved up playing cards!

How do you know that? :cry:

1 Like

Well king archi is visiting Anita maybe he will replace kataleya with that guest girl​:man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Why Katayela needs to give this guy the boot!

1 Like

Maybe she aready has. Maybe thats why we dont see her anymore. :cry:

That would be something to celebrate! She deserves much better!

sounds more like they’re ‘on a break’ from the relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that. I think Archi really does love Kataleya, but he also loves sowing his oats far and wide. he seems to have a ‘no discrimination’ policy though. which is probably where he comes unstuck. or if you want to put it in a more easily understandable way; he’s a bit of a man-slut. :laughing: I do like him, but his judgement is not great.

Sorry for the thump down did not see the rest of your comment so :+1:

What a prick! She’s no better either, thought her and Kat were BFF’s.

1 Like