Anita

I watch what I want to watch, each to their own.

enjoy :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Just one last question, because you mentioned you had 3 kids, if you have d______rs, is Archi the type of guy you would want them to date?

1 Like

haha good question probably not as hes about 40 but girls who come to vhtv no exactly what they are getting mate its no surprise they get recruited my managers or high up people like archie

Well I mean someone like him. I have 2 d______rs, I wouldnā€™t let him within a mile of them! Anyway, good banter, have a good night, Iā€™m off to bed.

you to mate its all banter no hard feelings

Donā€™t know what all the anti stuff is, Guy fucks girl in 3 sessions, guy enjoys and the girl enjoys. Just go with the flow if you donā€™t like it then switch apartments, there, not rocket science is it :rofl: Archie ainā€™t looking for approval heā€™s just having a blast :+1:

1 Like

THATS MY POINT 3 years many many girls banged man is a legend and brings attractive girls to the project

Exactly, we ainā€™t here to be b___dy sex/relationship counsellors, just want to see guys and gals enjoying themselves. If they fuck up their relationships hard luck, s__t happens in life even on sex channels :rofl: Iā€™m not here to judge or be a morality counsellor. If you are on VH you ainā€™t got many morals anyway :rofl: Too many guys take it far to seriously.

haha thank you finally somebody with common sense lol

this all ive been trying to tell people but they think this is a tv show or something and archie is the villain :rofl: :rofl:

Just being honest, you donā€™t want anyone to get hurt really but they all know what they are doing and why and all big boys and girls by now one hopes :rofl:

Wouldnā€™t want to get on the wrong side of Anita i must say though :rofl:

exactly mate

Someone is :rage:

Hnet.com-image(3)

When you treat people badly, thatā€™s what you get! I hope he never comes back. Same s__t, different guy! What a BIATCH!

This is the second time he came back to her. Maybe he uses his :brain: the next time.

Poor dear cried herself to s___p as well, come on G whereā€™s yer heart :rofl:

1 Like

She can always call Archie. Then sheā€™s happy again.

Well must be the best pounding she has had for a long time :rofl: