Alicia & Aderyn

2 Likes

I totally agree with you.

Ok there may be some realms that are not to your liking, ok fine all you need to do is avoid those realms.

Likewise, if you wish to be critical of participants, guests or your fellow commentators on this forum, do it respectfully.

There is no harm in being courteous.

1 Like

Here are a couple of Alicia’s orgasms. Beautiful to watch!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Guest visiting!

I hope everyone is sitting down…Aderyn did the dishes!!! I think that’s the first time he cleaned the dishes since he started living with Alicia. Alcia should have more girls come to the apartment so Aderyn will do something other than sit around and play with his dick!

You have to be friendly if you want something.

Maybe he hopes for something from the evening with the girls.

Кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанское. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Screenshot (6714)

Today he is wild and can’t get enough …

3 Likes

memories are awakened, reminding of the past times in these rooms

6 Likes

grafik Love, Death & Robot, great short film series!
@Aderyn :+1:

1 Like

good training is everything … :sunglasses:

training has an effect … aderyn shows her the picture and she moves back a few centimeters :wink:

9 Likes

Alicia made the sofa bed to a sofa, cleaned/mopped the floor and what did Aderyn do?? Nothing to help her. While she was changing the sofa he just stood there and was on his phone and played with his dick! He is lazy. Period. I feel sorry for Alicia to have to put up with his laziness. In three days he has only washed the dishes …once! Oh yeah, he did go to the store once!

Some girls are here. It’s time Aderyn got his ass out of bed and do the dishes?!

1. He’s out of bed.

AND

1. You have already told us the dishes were done earlier by Alicia!

Do excuse me for stating the obvious! :laughing:

:innocent: