Alicia & Aderyn

2 Likes

Lol will that be the same failure as Aderyns first place? :joy:

1 Like

Tripping over the same stone 327 times. Guaranteed failure.

1 Like

They are already tired :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Looks like we will not see nothing between in and the red hair girl dont no her name lol

And they alone sleeping with untherware on.

It’s the same apartment.

1 Like

unusual to see this apartment with other names… but ok, i’ll get used to it at some point

@Aderyn @Alicia then show if you can bring life into the rooms without the ghost-cups of the previous owners still floating through the air :smile:. you will definitely find one or the other shard or grain of rice in the course of time

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Welcome back to the project as a returning participant @Aderyn. Also welcome as a new participant @Alicia.

I wish you both the happiness you deserve. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for the support :smile:

1 Like

Don’t act like Aderyn was the only reason that place closed down. Aylin was just as responsible because she actively did not want to do anything.

2 Likes

once again a probably stupid question from me: is there actually a comprehensible logic behind the assignment of realm-ids? This was R4, K&K back then (as an offshoot) became R1. the 2 and 3 are currently unused, but this has now become the 25 …
sounds to me more like someone is rolling the dice :wink:

I would have thought it was just a case of the first available server that dictates it.

Oh, I have a guess: the last 25 were Ray&Roisin, and they also lived in this area…

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

@Alicia :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

5 Likes