Aderyn & Aylin

2 Likes

He who waits for something good will never wait too long!

didn’t zac & blondie r__e a girl? :thinking: or just a a___e her because I remember that conversation on cc they weren’t really fan favorites

I can’t remember Blondie being part of it but if I remember correctly it was Zac and a weight lifting guy tried to have a sexual act with a girl who was p________t, they cut her panties off with scissors. But there are people who don’t like/care to remember these things and want Blondie & Zac back.

3 Likes

Who is blondie and zac?

Previous participants (both male).

Participants from a few years ago (2018).

1 Like

was speculation of it. but they were fan favorites until that incident. may lose a few. and even after. Zack and girlfriend Kitty had a place for a while. they may still be together.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too because why would you have both of their be with the one you want to be with makes no sense

If he was smart he would play the game and do same it would bring a girl to the house, that will make her crazy she is like a volcano always exploding and start to have second thoughts

Yes I think you’re right because if you didn’t see it just a few minutes ago he went back into the bedroom slam the door and she got pissed off because he slammed the door so why get mad about it you want your open relationship you got what you wanted don’t get mad about it she got what she wanted so she shouldn’t be mad about anything she has no room to get mad

LOL you would think that right I mean any normal person with think that right??? That’s what I keep scratching my head about and then she got mad at him for slamming the bedroom door she has no room to be mad at him for nothing

Those Adryn our other residents can read what we talk about here? Anyone haver seen?

I’m sorry but if he is not cool with what is happening then he should ask them both to leave. I know her name is on the project also but I didn’t ask for an open relationship. If you can’t except that then you need to pack your stuff and go. The whole time I’ve been watching what has been going on and it hurts me that he is letting her walk over him and it make him look weak. When Aderyn and Aylin was arguing I seen her guest look at him like he wanted to say something. At that point I would have ask what you have to say and then throw his ass out and her along with him. But wait until tonight I but she give it up to the guest guy.

1 Like

i agree with u

Will he in the bedroom with the door closed s___p now but for some reason I just don’t think she’s going to go through with even though she thinks that that’s what she wants I will be surprised if she does but I for some reason don’t think she will because she didn’t last night

1 Like

why he is angry…?

guest guy is really mad

1 Like

i wish they could use eng sub so i can understand