Aderyn & Aylin

Aderyn occupies the bedroom in its own right. He does not move. And he continues to move freely around the house. He has not abdicated his right as a roommate. And that’s fine (Google translation).

Well place is too small for two single people. One has to move to another place.

by seeing aderyn face… u can say he is really pissed ryt nw

And see that’s what I don’t understand why would you move in together if one of you wanna be in a relationship and the other one wants to have an open relationship if she wants to s___p around with All these other guys because she should be in a room by herself That’s what I’m not understanding why are they in this apartment together

1 Like

You have to remember this was set up by Flora!

is it staged…? coz i never saw flora with other guys :smiling_imp:

see now they are arguing…

How you translate their talking?

Okay but still I understand that part but if she was not aware of one of them wanting to be in a relationship and wanted him to want to be in a open relationship I don’t think she would put them two together they had to agree to be in that apartment together they had to want to be in that apartment together so I’m thinking that she likes him more than what she’s leading on

and you won’t either!

See I am thinking flora Thought they they were going to be there as a couple so maybe she wasn’t given the whole story

1 Like

Managers (Yan&Flora) set up cameras and there are reports, all via video telephony.

she knew exactly what was going on!

So is this her confronting her about it or is she letting me go on and letting them deal with this themselves that’s the question??? I have

1 Like

he should do the same KARMA :smiling_imp:

Waste disposal done. :clown_face:

Yan & Flora aren’t their managers, Alex & Lina are.