Aderyn & Aylin

You hold him too tight, them blue balls are going to explode!

1 Like

Why is Aylin so angry with you, she was throwing things at you?

I watched 3 - 4 episodes of her favorite TV series without her :rofl:

What show are you watching?

1 Like

vampire diaries

I have not watched that one, just finished season 4 of the the last kingdom, awaiting the final season

Okay if you go back and read some the other messages other people said that their relationship on her side is supposed to be open even though he may not want it that way that’s the way she wants it so If they’re in an open relationship then whether he’s in the other room or not he shouldn’t matter because if he does she would’ve bought the guy in there in the first place

Cool if you want to watch a cool TV series then watch Mr robot;)

You are the best person to answer this question are you both in an open relationship or Aylin want one or you do not want one.

This all could be apart of the show to get viewers to watch this apartment :thinking::man_shrugging:

Yep. Maybe Flora’s plan!

Aylin has left, but the guest guys is still there.

I watched the entire series when it was on television years ago. I also liked The Originals.

Looks like she is going to deliver the gift she brought with her yesterday

He would be going out the door with Aylin. Adreryn should tell him he not welcome in the house unless Aylin is around. Tell the guest your not an orphanage. Man up and grow a set of balls for once.

Two live here. If my roommate has a visit I just don’t say get the fuck out of here. Maybe she will be soon back. Going for a cigarettes or smth.

2 Likes

Maybe she is just popping out and will be back shortly.

You sound like an awful person.

1 Like

If guest guy and A, would keep this place for themselves. They would clean house With the ladies… both lady k__lers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Be like Zack& Blonde again :heart_eyes:

The guest know he there to cause trouble … Why would he be hanging around when he not welcome. We know he not the brightest kid on the block. @Buster I am awful person because I do not let people walk all over me and speak my mind. I not here for you to like me.