Aderyn & Aylin

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Welcome Aderyn & Aylin :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wow. A new day, a new realm. People can complain all they want. Sometimes they are right. But nobody can say that VHTV isn’t trying to give us our money’s worth. My compliments to all who make this work.

1 Like

Beaker

1 Like

Nice place.damn cam 7 bedroom reminds me of the same view Demi had in her place! Great close-up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is that a usb-C ?

Hard to see. Could also be Lightning or Micro USB

The red light doesn’t help.

Horrible lighting. Time to change the channel :stuck_out_tongue:

the three bedroom cams are actually showing different lights

1 Like

Please improve the lighting, because if you don’t, it will make the quality of everything you do worse

1 Like

Top-level content is going to be done here, folks. And this is just the beginning. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I agree.was nice until the weird lights.maybe Flora can pass on to them Red light sucks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Do you think these two useless kids know what quality is? They have level 0 to be here.

Yo no entiendo por que hay personas que en grupo son un exito y luego cuando quieren su propio exito en solitario ya no funciona, no me refiero a anderyn pero si hay muchos que consiguen su apartamento y no brillan, se vuelven aburridos no hay emoción.

Holy shit, now it’s even worse !

You have to tag her @anon10756158 :wink:

seems i must be the only one actually happy to see this apartment on here

I will be putting a ticket about it. I fully intend to make the very best of this place and my viewing of it. I can’t put up with that red light for long so I will be asking for it to be changed. I think a number of us should do that and then they will most likely take more notice.

1 Like

No, I like it too. It just needs a few adjustments, through contact with support which I will be contributing towards, myself.

Es cierto, he notado esta situación, con algunos residentes.

1 Like