Aderyn & Aylin

Seriously dude, this is an immature little kid, HTF do you expect him to do that. Just because he has learnt to fuck does not make him a man.

I know everything about what’s going on, but I can’t share with you (very personal information)

I do not know how to have sex :sweat_smile:

If you want to learn, leave the apartment and give the two on the couch some privacy. You can watch on your phone how Aylin get fucked by the guest. He might even show you some good tips :crazy_face:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smirk: :woozy_face: Well, well, well, goodness gracious me!!

Anyone can stick a dick in a loss hole. Does not mean you know to have sex. You have a lot to learn BOY…

I do not deny :upside_down_face:

She told you she needed space and you cannot seem to give it to her. Lame.

Looking forward t9 seeing that. I am sure it will happen soon. If he’s their or not When she wants to fuck she will….and hope it’s the guest guy!

Where is Aderyn suppose to s___p at… It seem Aderyn do not have a place to stay… Aylin it the one spending the nights out

What is t9? can you explain

He can go back to mom Flora. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t forget, my mom is flora;)

She’s always got a tit out he could suck on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

T9 has a meaning of tonight

Isn’t that so inviting :heart_eyes:

Yeah, good idea! Flora would make him (Aderyn) her sex slave! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aderyn will be the potty boy. Wiping and licking there butt after them taking a crap. MOM Flora was smart she will build a dog house for him to s___p in. She will tell him when to come out and play the a good little pet he is.

As for me, the idea is not very good (and flora and I are friends) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

“It’s now or never, come hold me tight Kiss me my darling, be mine tonight Tomorrow will be too late It’s now or never, my love won’t wait”