Aderyn & Aylin

The neneguy.is having a blast thanks to in. He as to streith things up our we she will do what he whants with in.

The Guest is saying to himself “What in the fuck did I get myself into and this girl is going to give me blue balls” . I say you deserve it to walk right into a mine field.

I think she is frustrated with Aderyn because he is not reacting. I think she wants him to show that he gives a damn. I think you are right, the guest will leave tomorrow frustrated that nothing happened.

1 Like

As I say in other threads, it’s easy for us to say this because we have enough experience with women to see what’s going on. Most guys his age don’t know that yet.

Well, looks like that’s all folks.

Maybe he can hump the whale!

Yep, you have a much better chance with that than you do with her! :laughing:

Aylin knows that Adreryn is a weak minded person and has no confidence. She is walking all over him, making him look like a fool in front of their guest. I would have told the guest to leave until we had our issues settled out.

Okay if she does then it shouldn’t matter if he’s in the other room or not so that means she feel some type away for him anyway

Because of the simple fact that she has another guy there and she’s not doing nothing with that guy if they don’t have a couple relationship then him being in the other room should not matter to her if she wants to have sex with the other guy like she said she does

@Jerrel48 with your logic Adreryn tell the guest go ahead and sex with her … So I can hear you in the other room. By the way, I just sex with her two days ago… Nice to know, how does it feel, you have my sloppy seconds?

Most of the guys will not care if Adreryn tells them he had sex with her a few hours a go. The guys will still want some. :rofl:

So true. then turn around give him the web address so he become a subscriber of the VHTV and he can watch himself with her and the others LOL

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey Aderyn, any comments about tonight?

Yes, but I will not say anything

What on earth was this play all about? One more “threesome” that failed miserably! I have stayed awake all night long for nothing, extremely frustrating! :rofl: :rofl: :grimacing: Buuuuuuuuuuuu!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

C’mon man, tell us what are you thinking about, I’m curious :slight_smile:

@Aderyn you couldn’t let Aylin have the apartment alone tonight? Why?

Go find another girl. Man up.

Calm down, I would not take part in this

1 Like