Aderyn & Aylin

He is so fuc… calm. Dont no how he can swallow all that.

The sooner he realizes that there isn’t really anything he can do to change the situation, the sooner he can move on and get back to finding some girls he can actually have fun with who will like him.

True. Just a wast off time. She treats in like crack using is fealings. He is so dame calm. She is almost always welling at in. Look at in he is so calm omg.

And this new guy as a lot off piss on ia head.

Just looks like 3 people telling stories and having a laugh to me

Look at in. Looks like is getting pissed.

But me personally I think he’s too far gone he’s too much into her to bring any other girl around it looks just as good as her or even better

The way Aderyn is orbiting around them now, he’s clearly not completely over her and I think wants to block them from fooling around. I think Aylin wants to fool around with the other guy now.

This whole situation reminds me of Ruby and Calvin just not quite as interesting. Ruby always had to find clever ways to fuck guys while still living with Calvin.

Damm i fiel sad for this guy. Looks like he thosent no what to do. Going to stand up all night because off then.

I have not had the time to try and listen because it is time-consuming for me.

I will say from what I listened to and then still observed Aylin have sex with him afterward shows me she was trying to entertain us. She’s not into the Aderyn but trying.

Aylin does want to have sex with other guys, and that’s ok. She told Aderyn, and Aderyn does not own her. He needs to accept this and move on.

He must bring a new girl in that will move things around since he is so calm and she is always exploding e will bet that she will be a gonner. He needs to wake up and leave her alone. She doenst deserve in.

1 Like

I’m more interested to see if she will actually go through with having sex with this guy while Aderyn is still in the house than I am in the actual act of sex, if that makes any sense.

Why is she so angry?

Could be wrong but i don’t see any sex happening, I currently get the impression that they are just comfortable friends, I think we all have or at least had one at some point

I have to say the guest is not the smartest person on the block. If I walk into an apartment with only one bed room and Aylin screaming at Aderyn for the last hour. He must know they are s___ping together. Aylin is a loose cannon and very unpredictable. Aderyn needs to bring in a new girl with a more intelligent and better attitude. The guest is there for one thing only. If I had walked into a sitution like that, I would have been out the door as fast as I got there. I would have told Aylin, talk to me when you have the house to yourself.

1 Like

Aderyn needs to call her bluff and start inviting other girls to the apartment. He is a good looking lad, he won’t have problems finding other girls. At the moment she holds all the cards, and that will continue until he changes the situation. I’m not sure she is being entirely honest about her feelings for Aderyn, bringing a new girl into the apartment and seeing how she reacts will tell us.

1 Like

Exactly I agree :100:

Yes, he good looking lad, I agree I think she would be super jealous if he started bringing in other girls. He has to go to MOM (Flora) to start recruiting girls for him.

He just needs to get some balls and streigh things up. A new girl will to the trick.