Aderyn & Aylin

Soon she will move or he will get bored

But itā€™s so juicy arse :crazy_face:

1 Like

They going to have sex then they will fight after

i really hope not as i adore Aylin and love seeing her, i do hope that they can find some understanding with each other

Her being naked should mean nothing other than she is naked, if he is feeling teased then that is on him.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s because sheā€™s teasing him if she didnā€™t wanna be bothered by him she wouldnā€™t even let him rub on her ass because I have seen this before lol

The magic, drama and romance in this apartments keeps on growing.6.30pm and both are in bed. I cannot wait to see how exciting this place will be next week. :cry:

2 Likes

LOL it will be the same drama that it has been since these two have made their arrangement

1 Like

I think Aderyn realized an important fact - you need to be nice to a girl. That is because they are psychic - ā€œThey know if you are going to get laid tonight or notā€¦ā€

1 Like

This is the best transliteration from only what I could hear, which was only a little because they talked low and the poor sound quality.

Aylin: Space is not being in your presence more.

We cannot even talk normally together.

I needed personal space, only with them. This is a conversation with me that I wanted to discuss with him. I cannot with the two of them when you are sitting here fucking listening.

Write whatever you want I didnā€™t want you to know that.

No, there is no other place. What can I fucking do?

Aderyn: Why are we disconnecting?

I told you that the message was not received.

Aylin: I do not have feelings for you, m____rfucker. You will recall that I realized that I was wrong, and it was a false feeling because I do not want to be with you now and do not want to build. I have another different path. I donā€™t like you, you moron, I just said.

I donā€™t have any fucking supernatural feelings for you. You are just the person I live with.

Then just normal talking about other thingsā€¦

Aylin: It turned me on they wrote about what I want with other guys. And you will be serious about the messages because you donā€™t understand, Iā€™m dating.

Then just normal talking about other thingsā€¦

I got the impression that Aylin was cool with just having sex outside of an exclusive relationship, but Aderyn was not from some of the conversation.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not fluent, I just did the best I could.

Hello, may I just clarify something please? Was that translation in relation to the conversation shown in the pictures (1st January) or a more recent one?

I had to make a lot of phone calls in Russian today, so VHTV comes across as stupid when you hear that in the background.

Normally, I am not in the home office and therefore do not see VHTV during the day.

Aderyn had already admitted this morning that the ā€œpartnershipā€ is actually history.

Today, for example, he wanted to have sex in addition to ā€œfumblingā€ and had prepared himself briefly. But she has made it clear to him that she does not want to. So only the handjob remained.

Aylin is of course aware of how she moves the audience here (especially the men) to watch. She understood Floraā€™s training.

Was the translation in relation to the pictures you posted above, from a few days ago?

That must have been a few days ago.

I wondered if it was from the pictures you posted, dated 1/1.

What ever it is if thatā€™s how she feels then me personally I would in the whole thing she could go be free with somebody else and I would find me somebody else to come In the apartment that wants to be with me and have sex with me and she should be in an apartment by herself where she can have many guys to flirt with and do all those things

Yes from 3 days ago. The couch conversation I replied to.

And yet, an hour later she was fucking with him.

:thinking:

Womenā€¦

As I said, there are ā€œrealā€ couples and people who ā€œwork togetherā€ on site. Maybe even those who ā€œwork togetherā€ become couples.

@Jerrel48 I wrote Aderyn indirectly in Russian, recognize when you lost.

Looks like she got a guy over and I think Aderyn is heading out.