Aderyn & Aylin

Is that your subtle way of calling us idiots :rofl:

1 Like

You can eat everything, but you don’t have to know everything. :joy:

Another Russian saying I take it, I kind of get the meaning but this is a case when misinterpretation can easily occur.

You can eat everything, but you don’t have to know everything. [/quote] I am asking Max to clarify what he said.

Yes, why immediately idiots, no, not idiots, and people are completely with other glances as the arrangement of life and life. You write wonderful stories and conspiracy theories but they are very fantastic. Now, if it were not for the Covid, they came to Russia or Ukraine and watched with their own eyes how it all arranged. As they say, it is better to see once, than to hear a hundred times. Then you as I said or would be very surprised, scumbered or disappointed.

OK this is a forum and we write on what we see in the apartments. Sure some is pure speculation but you cannot call it all the writing of idiots. There is also a lot of humour thrown in and at times it is not seen as such. As for conspiracy theories, well what a boring world without some of those. What you call conspiracy theory is usually speculation. OH and though I would love to visit Russia rest assured that if I did visiting tenants would not be high up on my list of things to do, in fact it would not be on my list. I also understand the difference in culture which results in many misunderstandings and disagreements here.

This is a saying rather from the German.

Perhaps better expressed:

You can eat anything but not know everything.

It means so much, there are also secrets, which secrets remain.

I tried to Google it but eating disorders came up which I know has nothing to do with the point the saying is trying to make

You just have to give Aylin good music and she cleans and laughs.

1 Like

I may not like her music but I love the way she is happy and dances while listening to it. I hope she never changes.

1 Like

Your interpretation is that I call it all the writing of idiots, but that’s not the right interpretation either. That’s why I try what is not forbidden by the rules to translate and write on the forum so that the stories and conspiracy theories are less fantastical.

OH I feel so much better now that you did not actually call me an idiot. Let me go do stuff while I have that fuzzy warm feeling from your compliment. Chat later :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Who does the work over the New Year’s vacations? :thinking:

The hand wash basin has already been cleaned for 5 times … But now she sings totally relaxed …

2 Likes

Nope I believe she’s just avoiding saying anything else to him because she’s been in that bathroom for a mighty long time LOL you can only clean so much in the bathroom lol

I must say this couple is interesting

Not because of sex.

1 Like

How you guys now they are not in a relationship? So there just friends with beneficts?

From their conversation on the couch, I partly understood her words that he would have to decide what he wanted … “you want it and you don’t want it, it doesn’t work that way”.

I hope there is someone here who understands Russian better.

I have a hard time understanding this couple, I dare not predict whether they will fuck or fight in half an hour.

LOL they probably will do both that’s how hard it is to figure them out because if you saw them in Fiona’s apartment that’s what they did Because she is the one this says what they’re gonna do whether if their intimate with each other or not and he don’t wanna cross that line so he tries to stay on the good side lol

If she put some b___dy clothes on, he wouldn’t be teased so much. They are both laying on the bed and there she is showing her bare arse off in front of him.