Aderyn & Aylin

I am not going to get into a whole debate as to the reasons, all I am doing is saying is it was done. Some people agree and some disagree.

I did not hear this because I asked.

I think “living together” will only be short-term.

1 Like

Some governments where violence especially against women and c___dren is prevalent felt that by banning the sale of a_____l would help as in many cases of violence it is involved. You may agree or disagree.

@Aderyn Так что случилось? Прошла любовь, повяли помидоры?

Understood, thanks for the information

And I sincerely hope you are right. I hope they come to their senses and solve the very different outlook they have in terms of living together soon.

@Aderyn

Не проиграв, не выиграешь.

I’m afraid there’s more contempt than affection right now, right?

Только тут вопрос сам выбирал девушку или мама Флора сказала ты будешь жить с ней и не обсуждается. Как говорится: глаза бачили що брали :wink:

What do you think?

Я думаю что ты можешь писать по русски, я прекрасно понимаю и слышу о чем вы говорите :wink: Но есть правила сообщества и не все можно озвучить на форуме. Так как попадает под конфиденциальную информацию.

Don’t wait till it’s too late don’t get your heart hurt bro

Оуууу вы один из немногих, кто это понимает на этот язык , читая форм было понятно что вы знаете русский язык, просто остальным людям будет удобнее читать комментарии на английском :slightly_smiling_face:

Тут есть замечательная функция перевода :wink:

Besides that if she thinks that they have a different relationship than what he thinks then why is she staying so long in the bathroom you only stayed out long in the bathroom when there is guilt and you feel guilty about what you have done

Иногда он неверно переводит и перевод становиться далеко неверным :upside_down_face:

You’re just lazy. :joy:
You want him to write about his b___ding Russian soul.

1 Like

но не всегда это плохо :wink: если все озвучивать о чем вы говорите, некоторых европейских людей это может сильно удивить, взбесить, разочаровать итд. А так интересно почитать их теории заговора :laughing:

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

Russian Humor