Aderyn & Aylin

Well most people would have a difficult time but some handle it. The silly thing is the subject was not discussed prior to moving in or if it was then somebody did not listen and understand.

1 Like

You can feel the tension in the apartment. There is still drama ahead in this place.

I think they hardly knew each other. They were thrown together and had some sex in the old apartment. There was never real passion there. It looks like a “business”.

I think at least one of the two was also not aware of what an apartment means 24/7.

1 Like

I was talking privately to someone earlier about this and I described it as ‘icy’. It really IS, isn’t it?!

Yes I do not believe it’s going to last much longer one of them is going to end up leaving that apartment

Right at the start I said them two moving in would be a bad idea, they fucked a few times at Y & F place with Flora directing things the whole time, not an ideal situation to get to know a person. This was all about money.

A really horrible situation to be in, best they sort out the serious issue.

But it is is interesting to watch :wink:

1 Like

As long as nothing bad happens.

I think the only violence to expect here might be Aderyn punching his cuddle toys :rofl: :rofl:

Full approval, I once said that I also think that Aylin & G. had more affection for each other than Aylin & Aderyn.

We just don’t know if both are dependent on the money from the apartment and what is in the contracts.

Oh my goodness, I now feel really sorry for that stuffed shark! :laughing:

2 Likes

One thing I find extremely amusing although I would hate to be a neighnbour is how they play extremely loud music to try avoiding having to talk to each other.

On the one hand, you can laugh about it, but the different kind of violence in many rooms lately has been frightening. Unfortunately, violence is increasing everywhere jabbath1987, also here in Germany.

Yeah it has Also increase here in America but what I don’t understand is why put yourself through something like this because one of them is going to get hurt emotionally and I don’t believe it’s going to be her

It is a world wide phenomena and a lot has to do with lockdown and stress due to COVID. Some countries have even gone so far as to stop the sale of a_____l.

Блудная дочь вернулась

2 Likes

Why did you stop selling a_____l? How for me it is an antistress

I don’t think violence will be involved here though…I certainly hope not.