Aderyn & Aylin

Iven if i could come back i dont unsterstand russian. If you can helps us it would be great.

The boy had probably also learned and turned up the music. So some things were probably not understandable. I was also there just before the final.

You have to be a premium user, not a standard user. And itā€™s been a long time. Only maybe the moderators have access to that time period

But perhaps from different cameras, if you listen carefully, you can hear what they were saying, for example, if you record a video, the player has a function to highlight the voice.

I truly doubt that she would do a threesome because she rarely fucks him lol

She has been gone for two whole days if it wouldā€™ve been me her stuff would have already been packed and sitting at the door because Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s somewhere fucking somebody else thatā€™s just my belief because she hardly let him have any as he is now and she gets mad when he tries to play with her the majority of the time they need to swap couples and put another couple in the room and in the in this apartment

1 Like

So good to see her beautiful face again

Yes but for how long is the question because she just came back she may go for two days straight while he been in that apartment waiting on her to come back and when she did come back she Didnā€™t Even say anything to him wow she is very bold

And when you can do something like that that means to me that you do not care anything about the person that youā€™re supposed to be with

He was as___p when she got to the apartment, they have spoken to each other since she has arrived

There was SOME conversation (of sorts) between them but it didnā€™t seem overly friendly, I must admit. That was soon after she got back, by the way. In all fairness, I havenā€™t seen or heard what may or may not have happened since.

Itā€™s only been two days. Two days donā€™t mean s__t and is not a big deal. And they are not even in a relationship.

Okay correct me if I am wrong but if youā€™re laying in the apartment for two days and your girl comes in and doesnā€™t wake you up and tell you hey baby Iā€™m back or something and since he has been up sheā€™s been sitting in the living room on her phone and she just went to go take a bath and still have not said anything And all is going to take is for her to get mad at him for her to walk right on out that door again

OK wait a minute hold up there is no way Iā€™m Finna be in a one bedroom apartment with a female that Iā€™m s___ping with or supposed to be s___ping with and not being a relationship heā€™s dumb for that

And answer this question for me why would you be playing with yourself in the bathtub if you got Dick in the next room this supposed to be Your Dick???

Have you followed the comments from the beginning on this topic? Seems like these two have two very different ideas on the relationship they have and it seems to have come up resulting in the atmosphere in the apartment being what it is. She apparently wants an open relationship and he wants an exclusive relationship. As you can see if this is indeed the case maybe moving in was not the greatest of idea especially if you are sharing a bed. Some viewers are mad at him and others at her.

:man_facepalming:

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP

And thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying yes I did and no thereā€™s no way in the world I could be in a relationship like what he put what he has put his self through because I guarantee if he brings a girl in there and Star is having sex with that girl and she walks in sheā€™s going to be pissed

Lol OK then they shouldā€™ve came in this with two separate bedrooms not having the same bedroom because I donā€™t believe that he wants to be in the Situation that she wants and she shouldā€™ve got in a place by herself

Without timestamp?

Please donā€™t tell me this is tolerated?