Aderyn & Aylin

I would prefer Alice in there…

Who is Alice?

One of Guidos fuck buddies. She did a threesome earlier…

I have missed that one.

Reese :heart_eyes: Happy New Year Jabbs . and congrats making the top 3 I was happy to make the top 10 :slight_smile:

What happend

Looks like he told something after having sex that she didnt liked and made her cry on the bathroom. Them she left. To bad i dont understand russian lol. Looks like no russian likes to watche this.

Billy no mates.

What he did to Aylin is unforgiveable.

maybe you know what the did to her

No sorry I do not. Just what I have read.

What fid he do?

According to the timeline, actually nothing at all. It seems to have been misinterpreted. :frowning:

I don’t think either the two of them are innocent in the whole situation.

the prodigal d______r never returned?

To me, in all honesty and not just as someone who adores Aderyn (which I do and have never denied it, nor will I) it appeared to just be her leaving at an early hour to go somewhere. It wasn’t remotely obvious there was anything serious enough to cause her to leave, due to a problem that had been caused (by anyone). That’s just my take on it, I know but I feel sure I know what I saw and in fact didn’t see.

The lady was not seen anymore…

I dont no what appen but for what ive notice the last 2 times they had sex it always started the fighting as if she regreted and then puted the folt on in.

1 Like

So you don’t know what he did, you only know that it’s unforgiveable? Cool.

Жаль нельзя отмотать назад что бы послушать о чем они говорили и что он такого её наговорил что она ушла так надолго с квартиры.

You honestly didn’t see anything that could be considered strange in that whole encounter?