Aderyn & Aylin

Shyguy you talk rusdian?

I understand a little but unfortunately I couldn’t make out anything from tonight

1 Like

came out of delayed timeline to live feed and Aderyn was watching himself and Aylin when they had sex for the first time at Y & F on the tv

2 Likes

Did we perhaps have a Leonard and Penny moment from The Big Bang Theory here, I have not watched plus I don’t speak the language. The time when Leonard proposes during sex and Penny flips out. I can imagine that scene here with the same result :rofl:

If he had proposed to her, I wonder if that would be the first one live on VHTV. Maybe @jabbath1987 would know the answer to that one and be able to tell us. :slight_smile:

Nope. Arron proposed with the gorgeous Minnie . At S&M place

Did she accept?

Ah yes, the lovely Aaron (lots of fond memories). I hadn’t realised he proposed though.

Of course :heart_eyes:

Yes. Probably one of the better looking guys on Vhtv .lots of stamina. And one of the most gorgeous guest ever in the lovely Minnie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aderyn sits up stares at one camera and looks at another one then says something to Aylin, she then leaves to the bathroom upset, Aderyn gets dressed while Aylin is in the bathroom and puts music on, Aylin comes out of Bathroom, she tidy up the bedside unit then starts to remove nail polish in the living room, Aderyn turns the living room lights off while she is doing it and sits down next to her on sofa, a brief conversation, Aylin puts lights back on, they have another brief exchange of words at one point Aderyn is smiling while Aylin cried, Aylin then gets dressed and puts on earphones, Aderyn then turns up the music in the apartment, they have more brief words and Aylin leaves

He watches the archive video of himself and Aylin at Y & F twice while smiling and laughing, he practically f___es her out of the apartment to then watch himself have sex with her on the tv which I found very strange

As if to get revenge, I’m fucking you one last time, and then get out of here?

I hadn’t thought of that but Now you have said that It does seem like it, if so that is some cruel and calculating behaviour from Aderyn

That would really be cruel, which makes me a little skeptical of Aderyn doing something like that. But it is true that we have seen a lot here already.

His smiles as she left are suspicious to me.

I would normally agree but it’s strange how quick the mood changed, they cuddled, had sex, they cuddled more afterwards then out of nowhere around 4 hours after sex, he says something and then his behaviour practically f___es her out of the apartment in the early hours of the morning, as you said with the smiles it’s like he had some enjoyment doing it

Then to go and watch the first time they had sex together on the archive while smiling and laughing is definitely strange behaviour

If this is what it whent then Aderyn is missing a screw on is head. We do not play with emotions and even by they been stuck on the apartment to satisfy the site wishes.

If she has left and he stays this place will be boring, I mean paint drying will seem like an adventure compared to him doing sweet fuck all.

This is what this place is going to be about if Aylin has gone, this little boy feeling sorry for himself doing this all fucking day. Get him the fuck out and back to mom Flora. If it was not for Flora this guy would not have fucked one girl.

But what will happen with this place? :rofl:

Give it to Aylin until they can get someone who can entertain us. Please let it not be G & A as that in all probability will burn and crash even faster than these two. I think G is clever enough to know he has it good at Y & F and why would he want to move out.