Aderyn & Aylin

Look at the same Astrid or Flora or other couples, there are some kind of love games. And this couple is cold to each other. It is clear from their behavior that they are alien to each other.

Many times the hug was the one that dropped the sabers to the ground.

Handsdown, January 2022

1 Like

Until the next photo :rofl:

Ok I’ll expand a little on my opinion Apart from Y & F it’s a false thing in that apartment, it’s not necessarily a criticism of that apartment but a cuddle almost always leads to sex because the people know that’s what they are there for, nearly all the girls going know they are going to have sex, Alice was there just for sex, Acy was there just for sex Just because these pair are from Y & F don’t mean they need to stick to what’s expected in that apartment

She has same behaviour in sofa ,alone with him

I think they like each other a little bit :heart_eyes:

And for the haters yes he did “finish”

1 Like

Yes he did, I caught that bit, just in time. Needless to say (although I will), I was impressed by him doing that! :slight_smile:

Well make up sex is the best kind of sex, I enjoyed that and it seemed they definitely did too

Look there were hugs? The result was sex. Then why did it work here?

Hell if you don’t enjoy sex then why do it, two young people that have had sex before and enjoyed it. Now they obviously realise that there is a reason they have an apartment so best try make it work. I would not start donating towards a Spring wedding yet. :grinning:

There is a first time for everything. :clap:t2: mortal kombat mk GIF

Why is she crying?

Looks like its over. She is crying and made with in. I dont understand her.

I’m not sure what’s happened as I can’t listen to sound right now, only going by what I’ve seen, seems they was fine in the bedroom, Aderyn then sat up seems to have said something and Aylin went to the bathroom upset, while Aylin was in the bathroom Aderyn has gotten dressed, they have some sort of conversation in the living room resulting in Aylin leaving the apartment upset

This is the fascinating part of watching VH and other Reality Cam sites, yes, watching the sex is great, But overall 80 % of it is watching & seeing people in normal life - eat, chat, s___p, etc. But about 10% is watching the difficulty of living together, couple stuff. I always said loving someone is easy, living with some 24/7 is tough…We see all the emotions. Like just now and Scott and Steph etc. We see their real-time break-ups and other difficulties.

1 Like

To bad we cant translate the russian to really understand the problem.

I have had a look back with sound on but I can’t make out what Aderyn said in the bedroom, he definitely says something that causes Aylin to go to the bathroom upset I then can’t make anything else out of the conversation between them in the living room because of the music that Aderyn has playing loud