Aderyn & Aylin

You made my day. I doing somersaults right now

I’m not sure you didn’t mean “the only thing that will bring more sex to this apartment.” That is a different statement.

You are probably right that Aylin’s boyfriends (or girls) might cause Aylin to hook up more. But that would likely lead to the end of the apartment.

Look at the bigger picture.

Aylin is just a photographis, there is a picture, there no sound, this tense environment works for her, she does not have to move, she does not make such an effort anyway. :wink:

Isn’t that the end of the apartment already? I feel the sexual frigidity between them from here. I think the thing between them was necessity from the beginning, but they were not aware of it. If they continue like this, it will not end well, at least they should enjoy life.

This is an extremely powerful sentence. And probably a lot of people here don’t understand it.

3 Likes

You don’t need to be a scholar to know some things. You just feel…

Her sentence is understood by those who do not walk here just because of the penetration of the penis into the vagina, if you catch my drift.

So what are you suggesting? Aylin should invite her boyfriends over and have group sex? Is this instant gratification “enjoying life” as you call it? Or is it even more potentially destructive?

Just to be clear, I do not intend to be attacking you. I picked up signals that Aylin was into girls and there is a part of me that wants to know if I was right. Plenty of users would likely say they think Aderyn is interested in guys and they have the same curiosity.

Doing something reckless to “at least enjoy life” is a bad reason.

Been there. Done that. Have the scars to prove it.

i have not read everything in this topic, but i think it is (and was) never a good idea to put people into an appartment, that do not know themselves well. I think, both of them have underestimated what it means to live together under the circumenstances of VHTV. Even in “real life” it is not easy to move together with someone you know. I really hope, they will find a way to make the best of it for both of them, whatever that means to us.

1 Like

Some things are loud and clear. No perspective is required.

Welcome to the same side of the bank. You understood her, many did not. Is she right? Time will tell.

1 Like

It was just a thought.There is no activity they do together. They do not have a conversation, nor do they enjoy doing something together because they live in the same house without getting to know each other and enjoying themselves. This is not good.It’s like a relationship built on someone’s recommendation.Not real.I don’t think it’s wrong for me to express my wishes on things that aren’t true.

Again, I think you are engaging in wordplay. By “there is no activity they do together,” I think you mean “they don’t have sex.” That is a different statement.

I don’t watch 24/7, but I have randomly clicked on the apartment late this week and I did see Aderyn and Aylin talking. Of course, I have no clue what they were saying because I don’t understand Russian. But my point is they were talking. And this was after they had some disputes.

I do think their situation is real. I also think they are trying to satisfy the users on the site. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.

I keep hoping that they will find a solution. I am not looking for instant gratification and hope they will not be impulsive or reckless. It is fair to say that such actions have contributed to the current situation.

What would you do with a partner who constantly annoyed you and pissed you off?

1 Like

How you no he is anouying her?

I personally got the impression that he simply does not know how to do it or does not understand how it is done. But this is only because of what I have heard and seen. But I don’t watch them all the time. only when they were in Flora’s apartment.

No, it’s not just sex. In VH’s apartments in the past (especially some friend groups were watched a lot). The difference is obvious. But I agree with what you said." they are trying to satisfy the users on the site. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.

I keep hoping that they will find a solution."

I support this partnership. I like to watch any action, entertainment or other things, life in apartments but how real can a mutual relationship be? This is a partnership and I ignore this situation and watch it and give advice. It is right when they are doing this, but is it wrong for me to say say what I feel inside?

Absolutely not. It is desirable.

I think an issue is sex doesn’t always have to be the end game plan, a cuddle can just be a cuddle with no hidden agenda

1 Like