Aderyn & Aylin

If you only survey one group then you are likely to have complete agreement.

It doesn’t make the opinion correct. :woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

I think Aylin had more and more attraction to G., but he was married to the computer at the time. However, the two later felt attracted when Aderyn was mated with Aylin.

I’m confused as what I was saying is that just because something is there doesn’t mean it should happen, are you saying this isn’t the correct opinion, or is it the correct opinion or am i even more confused. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

It must have been the girl. Aylin allowed Aderlyn to have fun with another woman.

1 Like

That’s right, I just wanted to say that everyone there only cares about themselves.

Aylin’s first time at F & Y was to meet G, G had the apartment to himself two girls visited separately and Aylin was the second one to turn up that day

G. was married to the computer, which only changed with the dismantling of it. Women & G became something at VHTV only 20 days ago. Previously, A. & G. both were suboptimal. Whereby A. got better here and had sex with girls.

There were some who had hoped that the two were only into boys.

I misinterpreted your comment. The error was mine and I apologize.

Here is @Shyguy’s original comment:

I completely agree with the comment. I posted that @Shyguy and I were probably in the minority with that opinion. I believe this because almost everyone on here is male and many of the users posting have demonized Aylin.

It would be refreshing if you (and others) agreed with the comment. I concur that it is correct.

I’m sorry for misinterpreting your post.

Conclusion:

There was a plan for another apartment with a couple. Now you had to find a woman for one of the two men.

The couple A. & A. was found and both were ready to move into an apartment. The consequences can now be seen.

@ Freundchen

From the viewer’s point of view, I agree, this is more interesting than a picture book family.

1 Like

It’s ok, I sometimes read back what I write and wonder what in the hell am I talking about so as long as I am not the only one who misinterprets me, then I’m ok by that. :grin:

I agree, the other girl that was there that day has been back a few times but G ignored her because he preferred the computer, she did end up getting a bit of strap on action from Flora Since the removal he’s been with Alice, Acy and now Astrid

Interesting sleuthing.

I was not aware of those early interactions between Aylin and Guido. Thanks for sharing.

Guido’s current lack of commitment seems more compatible with Aylin’s interests these days than Aderyn’s apparent desire to have a relationship.

Guido recently had a friends-with-benefits hook-up with Alice. Then he had sex with Acy for several days. She disappeared and now he is having sex with Astrid. All of this happened within a few weeks.

Aylin and Aderyn seemed to fit within the confines of Yan and Flora’s apartment.

Aylin clearly flirted with Guido, as @Max_Muster showed. She also made out with Flora in the bathtub. Flora clearly orchestrated this to appease her viewers but Aylin appeared more into it (in my opinion). Aylin adapted over time, having sex with Aderyn and learning Flora’s pose on the couch. I am guessing she might have hooked up with girls or with Guido if she was still in that environment.

I am not looking to blame anyone. I still hope that Aderyn and Aylin can find a solution.

You are adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

The upside to all this is that A & A is a business for them and they are making money off of us. If you have looked at what has gone on the last couple of days with the drama, they are making more money because they are getting views and comments, and they don’t even have to have sex. We are playing right into their hands. We are all here because we are all perverts and voyeurs. We have nothing better in our lives, and as long as VHTV and its participants get their cut and make money off of us from sex and drama, it works for them.

1 Like

Most of what you wrote is probably correct.

I am watching because I am rooting for them.

I also enjoy the repartee with people who provide interesting insights and perspectives. Some of them even impress me. FLIRT ALERT!

You can get away with being a BIG FLIRT! With that lovely smile.

1 Like

I agree witn what you say

Have you noticed the guest been around them for three days and have not had a shower. He must stink…

Keep it up, sweet talker. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think the only thing that will bring this house to life is Aylin’s boyfriends.:partying_face::smiling_imp: