Aderyn & Aylin

Just need to move the Pc, no need to be welling all the time with in, its no point because off a pc. Hes toching the flag and she does nothing.

Werden Sie Teilnehmer bei Voyeur House TV (voyeur-house.tv)

No one will stop you… for the mediation I only take 10% tip premium.

I agree with you, but I think you are assuming that they both want to build a relationship.

The first thing they need to do is determine what they want from each other. It isn’t enough for just one person to want a relationship. Both of them need to want that.

I think Aderyn wants a relationship with Aylin. I am unsure if she wants that.

If both of them don’t want a relationship then it won’t work. They will need to decide if they can share an apartment without being a couple. That decision may be motivated by whether they want to remain participants in the project.

I suspect that Aylin has interests beyond Aderyn, both girls and guys. I also think Aderyn isn’t as committed to Aylin as people here on the forum believe. Maybe he has been teasing. Maybe it is clickbait. But he has not been focused exclusively on her.

If Aderyn wants a relationship then why allow someone to play a computer all the time in their bedroom?

It isn’t normal. But we are talking about the project.

It isn’t like Aderyn and Aylin are doing anything that requires privacy. And it wouldn’t be the first time a couple messed around with someone else in the room (or the hundredth time).

I’m afraid they threw themselves into a project without really knowing each other. Now there may be contracts that need to be fulfilled. Here, in my opinion, money is rather the driving factor.

No urge to make new life experiences or to reach your limits.

If you look in the archives everytime Aderyn has sex no one else is in the room as a good example. It good be said that having his friend in the room show a weakness on his part

Are you sure?

The picture shows I think everything:

Ayderyn tries with masturbation

Aylin is more interested in televisions than the people in the room

Guest would if he could merge with the computer.

Had Astrid ever given him a blowjob?

Missed that one, so the bit about open relationship is irrelevant then based on this

Astrid has only been with Guido as far as I know

And that’s really the only concrete fact that can be stated. But at the same time, them figuring each other out is what makes this situation interesting to me. And in my opinion it’s much more interesting than Yan and Flora or Guido and his girlfriend.

1 Like

Just because he touches his dick doesn’t mean she has to jump on it

1 Like

The day when everything changed.

I totally understand the legal side. As you said, they may be contractually committed for a certain period or they may face a financial penalty.

As for not knowing each other, I think they did not have a meeting of the minds ahead of time. I also think this whole situation would be different if they lived in an apartment that had a guest room.

There were several scenarios:

• They could have agreed to be a couple who would only be with each other. Flora and Yan showed that this was possible with other people visiting and temptation all around.
  • They could have agreed to play around with other people but at the end of the day they are together. Lots of couples in the project, married and unmarried, are that way. Mira and Henry. Marica and Mikl. Montana and Eva. And there are others.
  • They could have agreed to be platonic roommates who only played around with others.

It appears that Aderyn wants a relationship and Aylin is not on the same page. And it also looks like there is no middle ground.

Aderyn and Aylin had sex a couple times but that doesn’t resolve the relationship issue. If they had two bedrooms then they could work on their own relationship (if they so chose) while pursuing whomever they wanted (or nobody, I suppose). But sharing a bed complicates matters.

Amen. I’m pretty sure that wasn’t part of the VHTV contract. :rofl:

That sounds like something I would write. :hugs: But why do I think that a room filled with guys would make us the minority who have that attitude?

This is what happens when people who have no business writing contracts decide they will write a contract. :rofl: :woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

I am new to this, but they have already had more comments then over 50/75% of the sites so I assume they are are making money so could this all be set up?

I don’t know why you think this opinion would be in the minority, it is the correct opinion. :+1: