Aderyn & Aylin

Sexy hot time lol

For both sides, the computer / mobile phone is more important than the partner.

I don’t want you looking like me because I wouldn’t want to be kissing myself. FLIRT ALERT! :wink: :blush: :kissing_heart:

Of course you do. Because you like to talk to intelligent people. :wink: :blush: :rofl:

Camera 8 hangs when it loads it shows a picture which is several hours old.

1 Like

I wrote that I don’t judge.

I LIED. :roll_eyes::rage:

Hot tub, best place for sorting out thoughts

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

Aylin has to go to Flora for retraining. The camera work is not yet 100% correct. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The fact that both look silently at their respective mobile phones does not have to be said separately.

Is there any problem with them? Cant unsderstand they language hehe need to learn russian.

Let’s put it this way, there are sometimes different views on certain topics. :smirk:

More about this in various postings from different people above.

Yes, you managed to capture him perfectly in that last picture! :laughing:

Sorry I just couldn’t resist! :innocent:
I knew you were actually referring to her. :blush:

Eyes are the mirror of the heart, I love man

:joy:

3 Likes

His are very beautiful, aren’t they? :slight_smile: That is actually a lovely picture, thank you for posting it.

3 Likes

What he needs is a new girl. She doesnt deserve in. To good for her. Sometimes we need to loose someone to realise what we have missed…

Cam number 8 aint working!

It has been non functioning for a while now. :frowning:

Before you blame Aylin, tell me one person who would allow someone to continue to play a computer game in their bedroom at noise whilst there are in there, that shows weakness by Aderyn. Me I would have ripped it out of his hands and smashed it to pieces. No way to build a relationship.

Ya. Too good for her. If i was in, i would bring friendly girls and make a party. Planty off chicks prety then her haha