Aderyn & Aylin

She reminds me of Summer Glau from the Sarah Conner Chronicles.

Entries on this page, for the last day or so (including yesterday), may well explain to you why things don’t appear right, between them at the moment. :cry:

I did see her in Yan and Floras last night, apartment and she did not look happy there.

There were other rooms that were interesting. In addition, what did he say, important? It was rather reproaches and she paid more attention to her phone …

Beim nebenbei hören kam wie oft das vor?

Почему? […] Почему …

Also in Serenity,.

In Aderyn’s place, I would get out of bed quite slowly, buttly climb to the front door, and then run to my last breath. Better that than having friends read in the newspaper how I was b____lly m______ed by a stuffed dolphin.

so much negative energy is emanating from the house that the cold war may begin again

PC is now off

1 Like

Aderyn с компьютером не смог уснуть :wink:

Yes, the lovely Malkus is now ready for bed, himself.

:slight_smile:

Что происходило?

Do you have c___dren? My godc___d is still small (a few years old), but I think with her the “meeting” would be clearer and more determined. When he started with his fingers, I totally got out …

1 Like

not yet, there are nephews

Thank you for the caption of what is said. I know a lot more users understand the language but do not help others who do not speak the language understanding.

This is helpful in situations where so much is unknown and hearing the words directly from their mouth helps add context. Thanks again. :pray:

1 Like

It’s nice of you to speak up. It was good to hear another rational human being. :sunglasses:

it s easy to translate by piece in Google!

In kitchen, in living room, in bathroom, in bed , visiting friends…mb in car, in bus, in street…mobile addiction!