Aderyn & Aylin

OH max if ever I get a sex change I want to look like @Lyric171370 :blush:

1 Like

there are some aspects that can be heard and cannot be told, but with them the puzzle develops into a common picture, while Aderyn even when he was with Flora school, she yelled at him a lot that he did not want to study and understands to understand and perceive the information that they are trying to convey to him … That is why it is happening now.

No, he speaks to himself from two different accounts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The question is, I think, do you let everything go like this, since it’s a money income or does one/both get out?

I also sometimes talk to myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The easiest way for 100% approval.

The question is whether he will be able to pull his tongue out of the ass and talk to her and solve all the problems and conflicts

I agree with this on here in general across all apartments, a lot of people’s opinions is based on interpretation of body movements witch is often misleading

1 Like

Yes, you get all the right answers that way! It’s also fun to argue with yourself too. I do that sometimes and I even let myself win the argument SOMETIMES! :laughing:

That is a very difficult question to answer without assuming. I have already given my opinion but it is just an opinion. My one wish is that if they do leave that G & A do not get thrown in here.

Well, the ruble has to roll. What else should they do with the rented apartment?

as an example of a chain of events yesterday. Aderyn complained to Yan. Jan went to ask Aylin. Flora heard it. Yan got it from Flora. But if you do not understand what happened or because of what. Then they just all swear with each other.

Plenty of homeless people to throw in there. Oh the fun we could have :rofl:

You can also send them to Kazantip :rofl:

I noticed this briefly, Astrid was also involved and was allowed to talk to Aylin.

I have not seen or heard this

Buy yourself premium, then you have 24/7 job. :rofl: :joy:

That was in the smoking area.

Thank you kind person, but I think I will refuse such a tempting offer.

Aylin I see she left the apartment again… Maybe she going out for a photo op shoot again. This time four guys … I just causing s__t :innocent:

In summary, it was also about the fact that A. has to grow up. He often behaves (sorry) c___dishly.

Flora told him this yesterday