Aderyn & Aylin

And tomorrow he will come back, he will s___p and go out

ui, a miracle. You talk to each other … unfortunately quite quiet. So I can’t really understand what it’s all about.

I was thinking the same thing … they are having a warm to warm talk right now . You can hear everything clear. but do not understand Russian… for once they are not yelling

Same so much static noise hard to hear what they are saying but I’m glad that they are talking

After she had cried before and I thought he would go to the buddy in the bedroom to play on the PC, they now talk.

for me that’s not a conversation if one of the people just looks at his phone!

And what will happen next

aylin : Ты также дорог для меня как алмаз на дне океана, как звёзды в небе до которых я никогда не достану.

1 Like

Ты подобна моей сигарете. Её дым – это твои глаза. Пепел – твои губы. Но между вами есть одно различие, мою сигарету обжигаю Я, а меня ТЫ.

1 Like

No need to be sorry my friend. Just live your life, learn from your experience and grow stronger and ignore all the crap on the forum. And to be perfectly honest, I find your situation here much more interesting to watch than anything going on with Yan and Flora or Guido and his new girlfriend.

Damn, I need to find out where she got the battery for her phone…

Sorry you lost me at “As”. :innocent: :grin:

The way I look at it, I had a couple girls like Alyin, all, they were just cock warmers or spare tires when I needed a fuck. She wants an open relationship, no tie-downs then play the game as long as he can.

I would not take it as a serious relationship. Let her play her game and be used by half of m____r Russian. Not like he going to take her home and meet his family. Amelie has to look at it as business and Aylin is part of the equipment used to make a living. If the equipment is broken you will fix it and down the road you might have to replace it. You go out to buy a new one because it gets old, used, and worn out.

In the mean time there will be the right girl to come along; you can sell your business and live happily ever after.

Why is there a bloke in their bedroom on the computer?

That is Malkus, Aderyn’s friend. Granted though, it does seem a bit odd for him to still be there when they are in bed!

UNprofor.

Just in case.

very odd. I would either move the computer or tell him to get out.

I would not be able to concentrate on the computer, I would be to busy looking at her.

I think it not right at all… No consideration on of other people “What this world coming to” LOL