Aderyn & Aylin

Astrid with Guido and Aderyn never stop

Your key word there was “playful” … so no it wasn’t serious.

actually is was. sexual playfulness is only an appetizer preparing for the main course. couples do it all the time

He aint talking with Flora and Yan?

no… i think he is feeling down today

now he is gabbing Guido he does this every night so there not alone everybody tired of this

He’s aware of Astrid and Guido and whatever feelings they have. If he was trying to make a move on Astrid he would have succeeded by now…he isn’t and she wouldn’t let him anyway. Neither would Guido, as people here are fully aware.

They pulled him on his behaviour so now it’s the whole petulant c___d routine he does

He is sick too?

That will never happen if Guido wont alow it. They are good friends.

he wouldn’t have succeeded because she doesn’t like him. she hardly wants to be in any room alone with him.

your write but its time to stop not to do it every day stop the fake kisses so she do not have to pull back all the time

i don’t know. maybe sick of her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It might be . Since theres a snake in the house that bites people beind is back.

I think she is the desise. And he needs a cure!

he need pussy that wha he need lol

You do realise Yan & Flora don’t have to believe what they are told, they do have access to the timelines and they can see for themselves what is happening

But if she really has a problem with him (and I mean a serious problem), you and I both know she will tell him in such a way he will have no choice to back off. I have been watching long enough to know that has not happened so far.

she’s being friendly and simply trying to be a good sport about. especially if he Guidos friend.

but you must have missed it because the way she jerked back from his attempted kiss and the look on her face showed exactly how she really feels

and thay read and look at all the tapes