Aderyn & Aylin

who exactly is this Flora woman…

Just a fellow participant…from realm 4 and a close friend to all from this apartment. People think she’s more than that, she appears to be, certainly. However, as I said, she really is just another participant, albeit with very close ties to this apartment.

thay have there own apartment and trys to run this one

Except they’ve also done the same thing in front of Aderyn as well.

Flora is “Mum” to all of these kids, whom she uses to bring in revenue.

Why is Aderyn on the pc when all are in liveroom, shoulnd he be sosialating with other ppl?

something happen 2 days ago and Flora yelled at him for 10 min and we do not see him much

he just went in the room and slammed the door

today he is on " i don’t give a fuck " attitude he barely talk.

what’s up? what did you find out that you act like that?

look at what he’s doing. everything he does is in the hope of getting laid in return. buying cigs, offering potato chips :man_facepalming:…he simply doesn’t get it.

is because aylin got plan behind your back?

1 Like

WOOOOOW… tell me guys just saw that in the kitchen

What, did you think you saw?

Good idea…

Aleryn just tried to give a playful kiss on the lips of the really tall one. and she back away so quick like he was a disease or something…Damn, its really that serious lol

The only think I can think off is I assume they mean Aderyn making a kissing motion towards Astrid and she had to move away

but why she jerk back like that…Lol

Aderyn was smart … he should be focusing on himself … learning to take the dildo up his ass so he will be prepare for Guido when the time come LOL That the only action he going to get LOL

that what im always talking about he does that all the time does not know when to stop