Aderyn & Aylin

Not forget. That they should do a streaming since Guido and Aderyn pass to much time playing, they should put a period for that.

A lot of people must obviously like what they are doing, currently the most watched apartment according to the preview bar just as they have been for the last couple of hours

Screenshot (5237) image

2 Likes

the problem is that these two guys behave more like boys than men. instead of taking initiative to make something happen they wait for the women to give permission.

im not suggesting RAPE, but when a woman takes off all her clothes and lets you lay between her legs with your manhood fully against her vagina and you still have to keep looking up at her face to get the go ahead signal to enter youā€™re not a man but a boy. And since youā€™re so clueless and afraid to just GO AFTER what you need and want as a man she will keep you in a severe state of BLUE BALLS while playing Hot and Cold with your hormones until you get a CLUE or until SHE decides to finally give up the coochieā€¦like these two women are doing. these guys are ABSOLUTELY clueless and both these females have all the power and control because of it.

Dont they see this? They must get like a report off how its going!

Well. Girls cant be f___e to have sex, they have to do it frieally and make stuff to attract viewers, like have more sex, swap couples, sex games. And no card games, pc games, board games wtf. We pay for this?

You are treadiing on dangerous ground in this community. People have been shouted at for less.

what do you meanā€¦

1 Like

the phrase ā€˜ā€™ iā€™m not suggesting RAPE, butā€¦ i asked the forum whether if one of these guys were being prosecuted for r__e the judge would take into account the action of the girls. A very certain No - of course and quite rightly/

i am injoying them today need more of this its a good start

i remember the day before one of the guys laying in bed with one of the girls all day. as the day went on she would give him little hints here and there to escalate. as the day went on he continued to slowly escalate, thus correctly picking up her cues. they finally got to the point where she allowed him to lay all the way between her legs. he started from the bottom and slowly moved all the way into position. when finally right where he needed to be he would playfully thrust towards her entrance, sliding just the head in and outā€¦she allowed this for some time. now when he was ready to got full throttle he looked up at her face (and said something i couldnt make out) and she suddenly pushed him out the way and got upā€¦Absolutely clueless :rofl:

:grinning:bandicam 2022-02-02 21-35-18-292

2 Likes

this would not be happen if Aderyn was in the room now

wont last longā€¦just a tease, for now.

no, it would. but thats probably as far as itā€™ll go because hā€™es there

By Now if Aderyn was there he would find a way to get his hands on Guido somehow>he would prob jerk Guidoā€™s cock off while its in Astrid mouth and laugh like its funny

I talk to soon he is there and thay stop

Flora mom has arrived

aylin The teacher coming to check up on both her students!

fixes cameras, full business woman