Aderyn & Aylin

Obviously anyone who has a wife or partner of the opposite sex

Are you refering to the prostitude as a friends someones wife?

Remember a previous comment you made to me as not understanding. No if you are married which would be your WIFE or maybe living together with someone your PARTNER understand now?

Who/what gave you that impression if you haven’t been watching?

You are very complicated. So i will make it easy for you. The WIFE you are refering is Who is this big picture? Not hard to anwser. The wife married to a partner that dont repeat, our you aint understanding the question our you im circles to give the the anwser!

It was mentioned on the forum look it up yourself?

You are very boring and looking for an argument just look at your previous comments ref Aylin YAWN

Nop im just waiting for an anwers that i might just got it.Nether the less makes no sence!

Aderyn s___ping, he.must have a depression! Or he is tyred with all the screaming haha

You are a very sad person it makes sense to me but you are the reason the forums annoy people . Since the start of this apartment you have posted 432 comments (me 208 and I have only followed (A & A and Y & F) and I would suggest the most and mostly BS but you have a nice day YAWN

Lol im happy for you. Is this a compatition? So i cant agree to disagree with you? So all ok what you say but others dont have their opinions because they dont defende Aylin witch she is a Cold snake that is doing everything to put Aderyn out.

Boring 433 YAWN

Lol keep counting .

You couldn’t be more wrong

Boring 434 YAWN. You don’t like people challenging you but you need to look at your previous comments on this and other forums where you start confrontations with people that are to soft to stand up to you.

Prove me rong!

do not worry hes wrong a lot

Boring 435 YAWN lol

And he loves Aderyn

Я выпила таблетки и мне стало полегче

1 Like