Aderyn & Aylin

If you heard it early then you would understand that’s not the case at all

i think she agree to live with that guy. she is talking to him by sms and she asking flora what he need to bring. they say i.d. and he got to fill a questionnaire

A comment from 25 days ago to get a reaction Yesterday that was fuck up. Aderyn jerking off like hell poor guy got is arm all messed up and she did nothing to help not even letting in greab her to rise the sexuallity to make in come, always covering up, not letting him touch her. To much lame see a man that dispered and do nothing and even manipulating as if she was having pleajure on seen in not coming. Aderyn get a new girl, this one those not give a fuck about you.

you did him wrong

I think I did lol

It seems your just as bad as Aderyn in understanding the situation, Aylin couldn’t have been any clearer in explaining the situation, the situation has also been discussed to death on here as well

Is that aimed at me as I fully understand the situation between them?

It certainly don’t look that way with the post that I replied to

If she don’t want to have sex on cam what difference does it make who she lives with? It’ll be the same nonsense with her regardless.

That was a comment Bolacha made 25 days ago when he asked me to prove him wrong over previous statements he had made?

maybe she agree to sex

I agree but then why sign a contract to live in a voyeur apartment when they must of known what they were signing up to?

them living together has all to do with Flora thay trust her

She hasn’t said that

Because she wants easy money without having to do anything for it.

2 Likes

It’s only easy money if people continue to watch their apartment?

Well, people continue to watch their apartment. So right now she gets what she wants.

I could not agree more.

I just want to see a dick erase her grumpy face expression :rofl:

yes but Flora and Yan plans something every day that thay must do and that why we watch

1 Like