Aderyn & Aylin

How the fuck is someone to sick to literally lie down and do nothing when that’s exactly what she’s doing at Yan and Flora’s place?

David I have no issues with that but he needs to be honest in himself. Look at all the comments saying he has no resect for women from lots of previous comments. I have seen numerous people saying that on no other forum do people behave the way he does when around people and that in itself tell us a lot about Aderyn. The prostitute last night backs up what people say about him a handsome chap but no girls around him and certainly not for sex. Yet people still blame Aylin when obviously they have no connection between each other… The sooner this contract ends the better.

she play game and geting naked at Y&F but in her place she was in the room alone dressed

460 new messages, was there something special the last 5 days or not?

same s__t different day

Nope, mostly just people doing the usual…ripping Aderyn to shreds…well trying to. It won’t have the desired result of course and neither should it. Thankfully he is made of tougher stuff than that. :slight_smile:

Are you sure the new the girl at the new E & A is not Aderyn’s friend?

now your laying she not naked there a just look ,and she was sick at 9 am look at the time now people stop laying on here

her shirt is off! are you pleased?

yep thank you

So there is still A&A and G&A.

no same all the time

Just think, Aderyn says he is devastated and loves Aylin but then wants sex with a prostitute except she doesn’t like the cameras the only thing that stops him… I assume if that was you partner wife and them unaware then that is ok?

you are the only one lying here everytime

1 Like

Damn, who is that fine black woman…

1 Like

Partner wife? Who is That

She’s a hooker!

opposite sex to you

1 Like

Yes.but who are you refering too!

A prostitute that Flora or Yan hired for Aderyn. I doubt he would have done it himself. And they all watched from the bedroom.