Aderyn & Aylin

At the moment I just think they are naive and clueless… Can’t imagine there is a Nazi “Fanshop” allowed in Russia

Even more stupid to use such a logo in that case :man_facepalming:

I believe this is a press release by them? So no surprise it sounds that way…

Are you suggesting there is no truth in what they are saying?

Of course. It is a press release by the company itself. You can’t believe it. Why you choose such a logo? Because you want the sales from the far right groups AND from the people who believe the bulls__t you write in the press release.

There would have been countless of ways to use an eagle as symbol but no they deliberately mimic the “Parteiadler”

I remember many countries and sport teams use eagles in their logos and coat of arms. But none of them looks like the Nazi symbol… :upside_down_face:

I understand your argument. Thank you for posting the press release.

Do you also understand how Jews could easily be offended by the logo? Or that the trademark was pulled in the EU because of its likeness to an offensive historical symbol?

Not only Jews. I do not feel comfortable with it too…

Off course I do, the article is merely to provide viewers with some background about the company and they can make up their own mind.

Fair enough. Thank you for clarifying.

Anyways place on ignore until it gets removed…

Ridiculous, the article itself isn’t offensive, the pic might be.

I did not tell you to remove the article. Even it is pure bs. I said they should remove the sheets…

Thanks for clarifying.

Jesus Christ, who the fuck cares? It’s a goddamn bed sheet.

Exactly if it really is that offensive then where was the “outcry” when the sheet was used at Yan & Flora’s multiple times

image If you want to know where the eagle standard originated from, it’s from Ancient Rome and it’s also Adolph who idolised the Roman Empire’s total dominance. But you must then know that the eagle has been used by many countries as their emblem for a f___e.

Here’s the latest empire with it’s use. image

This was from an article in the Jewish Chronicle. image

I can however see how some people who see the logo bearing some resemblance to the eagle on the Nazi symbol may take offence.

The use of eagles is fairly common. Not sure what Boy London were thinking. In my country we had something similar with Londsdale. Some people saw a reference to the Nazi party NSDAP.