Aderyn & Aylin

So nothing new. :upside_down_face:

Did he do what i was refering too?

He is prologuing the shower, and she is waiting for in lol

Nothing funny about a pile on

funny to me

:heart_eyes:

Yes, even the back of his head is gorgeous isn’t it?! :laughing:

I am sorry, I couldn’t resist that one, I know YOU were talking about Aylin. :innocent:

She is masturbating also. Wtf is rong with this ppl! Lol

Definitely was, Guilty as charged

without sex it seems like ordinary minutes

that how u do it aylin :clap: i see you lern from flora

1 Like

How about an even better Pussy pose?

Close and open beauty!

we’ve seen enough of these images, now boring moments​:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Aylin is a very nice lady, she needs a man who really impresses her

This apartment was developed by Flora to hold her pets.

I can only describe Aderyn as a pathetic LOOSER; look at him. I do not know to feel sorry for the guy, or he does not have the intelligence to know any better… I laugh at him like the rest of the world. What a sorry site to watch no more. LOL

Damed. I swear I was just looking for fapping material, not for this particular can of worms to open. So I was browsing though the apartments and, as a german, this literally stung in my eyes. What the hell? Nazi bedsheets? That logo sure looks like a lot like a Third Reich Reichsadler, that design of an eagle is usually sitting on top of a sawstika. Are these people just totally clueless or do you actually have to go to some shady nazi fan shop to buy these?

@Julio137347, that is not your imagination.

I am uncertain how many other Jews are here on VHTV, but there has been some news here in the United States recently about the prevalence of antisemitism. There was a Nazi rally in Orlando this weekend, just days after hand-drawn swastikas were found on the pillars outside Union Station in Washington, DC.

The logo you noticed had its trademark protection lifted after it was determined to be “Nazi symbolism.” See The streetwear trademark "boy London" declared invalid because it is contrary to the accepted principles of morality. - Lexology

It is a bad look for VHTV to allow that in one of its apartments. :rage:

Sheeet totally right. Should not be there… :open_mouth: :scream: :angry:

Seems these people need some tutoring in history @VHTV_James

1 Like