Aderyn & Aylin

If you have seen this, you will notice that Guido and Aderyn are puching Astrid for a trio, that was what their intencions where yesterday. Aylin was on the bed, why dis she came to the liveroom to sheck all the fuzz was apenning. You will see that all changed even her tone off voice, she even didnt leave the liveroom and then s__t appen.

1 Like

they are bad as a couple they are bad as roommates and they are bad as a Business parners

1 Like

Do You mean the contract signing that happened at Y & F?

I don’t Believes she cares.

1 Like

Post manually deleted by author

1 Like

Well in that case, Aderyn didn’t sign first, Aylin signed first, Guido signed second and Aderyn signed last and I’m sure that Y & F’s topic will confirm that

1 Like

True. But you can see that what she says somethimes dont referes to her actions. She says that she has enouph,but why escalat on a joking action, did you see anything out off normal that would afirm why she would cry like that!

Guido in the room on the computer door close Astrid on couch for 3 hours now he got his sex last night nobody talks to her only when thay want something Astrid please find one of your friends and get out of there do not do a 3 some your to good for that

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry but seems you remember wrongly, this is the order of the posts in the Y &F thread, you can check for yourself if you want to

Now Aderyn and Aylin should stop fighting make up and finnesh like these 2

1 Like

have you heard the saying " it’s was the straw that broke the camel back" this is way she cried

i love me some tessa she is cutie

Sorry but dont understand that lol

1 Like

it’s means that from all the building up so far a little things add up and it all fall apart

1 Like

YAN will not lit Flora leave big fight about this place

yan is a puppy! he do as she please

Here we go again when ever you are pointed out to be wrong it suddenly becomes irrelevant to your point

No comments.

1 Like