Aderyn & Aylin

i guss it time to work :laughing:

What you mesn? I dont see nothing!

yep there the only making money here, now Aderyn will be out of the room soon and sit at the end of the couch and watch i think Flora on her way over she will be yelling i think she had enough

Post manually deleted by author

She going to Aderyn house? Yell about what? Boys aint there!

i think thay are going to open another place soon both places go out a lot

you shore there not there there are 4 pairs of shoe there

You are very sexy, and you caress your pussy very nicely

justen i want to have what you smooking cuase you are high as giraf ass

Firstly it was his “project” because he signed the contract first, which he didn’t, now it’s his “project” because it was his idea, it’s nonsense either way, and I say again because you did the same thing in our private conversation the other day about questionable behaviour which I fell for as well

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well we both make our positions clear on here, that’s never been any different and neither should it be, on that I am sure you would agree. Naturally we will continue to, such is the nature of this forum. :slight_smile:

Well Flora is there. And she looks happy!

2 Likes

no the two guys c b…

For someone thats was having a fight, that doesnt looks like.

flora don’t starve the kids

:laughing:

1 Like

What is apening? Girls at Aderyn house! Boys on Flora house! Flora was saying on phone someone on the car wanted her badly this time. Who is he?

I though thay were going to have a party Guido on the computer nice to have people over

Aylin staied ate Flora so she wont fuc… the party. Aderyn whasent paying atenction to her on Floras.