Aderyn & Aylin

she awake he does this to her every 2 days

Why you say that

I didn’t see what happened. What is the apology for?

he stood be hinder her and did something she got mad and went to the room and slemed the door

Oh OK. What was the “something” you referred to?

it’ll take more than “im sorry” if all he is is just desperate for sex with her or any of the girls. if he is behaving like weirdo “sorry” wont matter. especially if she’s just not that into him.

1 Like

She wasn’t crying just because he did a motion behind her, it’s a continued build up of things that has come to this

1 Like

Last night was not about Aylin she was in her room looking what was going on the the other room ,Astrid sat on the side of the couch he went there and pulled out his dick about 8 inch away from her head so she layed down and Aderyn started to lay down and move towards her legs so Aylin came out of the room he jump off the couch that when she said i can not do this anymore she got up to the end of the couch and he did something be hind her back

What was the “motion” that he did, behind her?

1 Like

Sorry, but Aylin for that i dont agree. If she stats " i cam not do this anymore" so she doesnt have fillings for in, she wanted open relationship, so she can have sex off cam that we no that is apenning but she rejects sex with in but doesnt allow in to have to ever he whants. The only person that could stop that was Guido and he look ok with what was apening. So for that i dont agree with Aylin.

Thank you.

let’s be clear , she don’t want an open relatinship she just don’t want him! she stuck in there becuase a contract and she desperate and frustrated and that’s why she allways shouting and screaming at him. she is really upset and regreting she decided to do this.

1 Like

I hope he, Malkus, is a frequent guest ! Loved to accompany this pretty guy’s night ! He is what I call the definition of a s___ping beauty

What a body ! Magnificent toes, great dick and such a nice s___per !

1 Like

True. But she cant interfir whith who,our when he can have sex. For that she had to be in a relationship with in.

no Astrid stop it but he keeps on coming back she got her own mind he will not listen

the problem with him besides him being a fool and doing dumb s__t is the way he let people talk to him and treat him. he is a punching bag to everybody. he also serve her like a slave even though he get treated bad by her :man_facepalming: stand ur ground don’t let her trat u like that. he is a sucker for love and he know she don’t want him.

Well let’s also be clear (and you may already know this, if like me, you saw it happen)…

She of course, was added to the project, in terms of signing a contract I mean, after Aderyn. Some of us saw him signing first. Technically, it’s HIS project, with his intentions for it, stated first and she had to be included to make a ‘coupling’. That seems to be the way of VHTV.

i think she said once she don’t care if he have sex with other girls.

2 Likes

I do agree with you on the emocional part, on phisical sorry but i dont agree. He can slave her on emocional situacions, but you have.to agree that on phisical she treaths in like s__t to. Who does the washing dishes, getting grosserys, cleaning the house, dump the trash, to the beds,fix stuf and so on. He is calm, she almost yelling. Who spends more time out off the project and goes meet boys etc on other project raissing theyr viewers? He just needs to pay attenction on the emocional part, care for her, be friendly, suport her, charisth her, thats what he is missing he just doesnt listten. Meaning the relationship he as with Guido he should invest that on Aylin.

1 Like