Aderyn & Aylin

So Aderyn is sweeping and washing the floor doing dishing and go the the store every day and Guido I do not see your name on the apartment you do not do clean up ,you sleep, shit, computer you are a guest the apartment rating are down you treat Astrid like shit you only go near her when you want sex,you can be kick out of there any time then where do you go and Astrid you can get way better you look like your a lot of fun and by the way the girls left you do not know because you were on the computer

where they go?

Astrid has just arrived at Yan & Flora

I might guess, they going to Flora. Its the last days off the mounth almost pay day

omg who is she…

I don’t think she has been named so far as normally you can find out names in the wiki

Who did you saw?

If you click on my name in the top right corner on their reply, you will see what post they are replying to

Thanks. Didnt no that!

Aderyn go to Aylin. Check why she is crying?

so what did you do to Aylin ,she went in the room and slamed the door

I didnt see nothing rong, he was joking with her. Unless was something he said but i dont no. I think is more she is not used to be the other side off the table. I think she was threatened by Astrid that she came to interreupt something.

not threatened by Astrid thay get along its because he will not leave them 2 alone he does this every night so thay do not have sex

she is tired of him that the real reason she cried. she said she can do it no more with him. she want to leave. thats what happen when u put 2 people together as a couple when they dont belog together

2 Likes

now he is nude he will lay on the bed soon beside Astrid ,this is every night he does this Astrid is not to happen to about this she laugh a bit but not no more he pull his dick out before when she was sitting there just watch just starting

2 Likes

So yoi understand russian? Nice

a little bit

He aint getting laid, if if continues is behawier like this. That aint a way to threat a women. He does no how to flurt a girl.

He should go there and ask for sorry.

But did you heard what he said?