Aderyn & Aylin

F–k I do do not understand what you are going on abut --, Why would I be nervous writing what believe is correct?

well, I have the impression that we do not understand each other. Let it go, anyway, it’s not important :+1:

1 Like

Lol what is the fuzz here? Nothing really happening at all in that place and millions of comments…

Jab, it is precisely because nothing is happening that there are comments :rofl:

Sorry and I agree

Dont have time. You that love mental things, you figure it out!

True. The forum is more live them the house. They even stoped on time to come figure it out.

1 Like

It’s because people who say they don’t like this apartment but still continue to watch this apartment and then proceed to state on here how much they don’t like this apartment

everybody ? did you do a census? Me, I love watching this appt, there’s so much going on

1 Like

That is really strange. When I do not like places I do not watch them. :joy:

The most logical thing to do, surely?!

There are lots of apartments I don’t watch, but I will still read comments in case there is something that sparks my interest, then I may take a peek.

Basically what I do to :wink:

Funny person Bolacha as if you understand them issues? Didn’t understand the question so being polite said sorry, put it in way I understand and I will answer fully. Hope none of you friends have committed suicide and you think it funny?

I have even done that, occasionally. Sometimes a simple forum comment alerts me to an interesting event I would have otherwise missed.

That is right. But can be sometimes annoying to see 100 pointless comments only because Bella kissed Tony :rofl:

Yes exactly…now if only Leo would kiss Tony…yes I know, “dream on”! :laughing:

As long as not 2 millions posts more he can do that any time :joy:

As was thinking Tony and Bella lol

1 Like

If the 2 guys DID do that, they might actually get 2 million posts! That might be a record for the forum…surely it would be, for one topic page.