Aderyn & Aylin

so what did you do to Aylin ,she went in the room and slamed the door

I didnt see nothing rong, he was joking with her. Unless was something he said but i dont no. I think is more she is not used to be the other side off the table. I think she was threatened by Astrid that she came to interreupt something.

not threatened by Astrid thay get along its because he will not leave them 2 alone he does this every night so thay do not have sex

she is tired of him that the real reason she cried. she said she can do it no more with him. she want to leave. thats what happen when u put 2 people together as a couple when they dont belog together

2 Likes

now he is nude he will lay on the bed soon beside Astrid ,this is every night he does this Astrid is not to happen to about this she laugh a bit but not no more he pull his dick out before when she was sitting there just watch just starting

2 Likes

So yoi understand russian? Nice

a little bit

He aint getting laid, if if continues is behawier like this. That aint a way to threat a women. He does no how to flurt a girl.

He should go there and ask for sorry.

But did you heard what he said?

he won’t get laid period! it’s not what he do it the way he is, she jus don’t like him and what he’s doing don’t help. she is there only to make money from being nude and that’s all

yes i heard her say she can do it no more and she tired she don’t want to “work” like this no more

and he will make sure Guido do not get layed he will be out of the room in 5 mim

he didn’t say nothing he did somthing behind her (i think as a joke) and she said she don’t to eat and go to the room

So if so Edison. cant she handle a joke? They where playing she came out to do what.

How dumme is this guy,Aderyn so imature. Insted off talking with her to solve the miss understude he is on the Pc. Noob wtf

as i said before the real reason is she don’t like him

it’s not news he is not sharp.

Now i see how mess up this guy is.

The two guys Aylin hangs with are more mature than Aderyn… At least they are not masturbating or making a fool of themselves. Example the guy basicly held her all night… did not once rub his balls and start jurking off. Aderyn is not the brightest person out there. THINK ABOUT THIS. If you where a female would you want to go out with a guy like Aderyn. If so, what does he have to offer you?

1 Like