About the Your Feedback & Ideas category

i agree we need an second camera

go to Lithunia i get you home.

I know this may seem selfish but I would love some translatons, for what people are saying maybe subtitles would be nice.

i have an idea. i would like to hear opinions.

@VHTV what about you reward tenants about the archive?

lets say you put aside a decent chunk of cash (or even raise the sub for 1-2$ ) and that chunk of $ goes to reward tenant about the archives.

the tenants that are in the project can be qualified for the reward.

so for example the views of archives are reseting each first day of the month and at the end of the months you split the reward depending on the views of each video.

why so? well lets say one apartment have a very succesfull night,some thing extra ordinary, that apartment will get paid for only that night. and thats a bit unfair, if it makes so many viewers happy the session. so to motivated the tenants for their contribution in the archives why not they keep geting paid for that session even in the future?

lets be honest not all videos in archive is great.so i would love to reward the ones that getting the most views. great motivation.

Like to see one photos of all on here with names

Here you go :wink:

Me too. I agree with you. Great suggestion

I am new here but can someone explain to me that when i delete something that itā€™s still visible. Or is that just for me and not for others? I donā€™t know if i can ask it here.

Sure, you can ask your questions here, create new topic or contact me via DM

You are right, your deleted comments are visible for you. For example, you successfully deleted a post in Silver and Bradley - other users canā€™t see it at all

2 Likes

But if you reload the site after some minutes the comment will be gone for you too.

1 Like

I can see other userā€™s deleted posts for at least 24 hours. It says, Post deleted by author, or something like that. If I click on the orange pencil, I can see what they deleted. Itā€™s always been that way.

It also used to be that way for hidden posts, as well, something I would like to see brought back. I liked reading the posts that had been flagged and hidden.

1 Like

Hm, not sure itā€™s supposed to work this way. What does my comment above this one and below yours say right now?

1 Like

No comment to see for me. :wink:

Thank you all for explaining. :pray:

1 Like

I donā€™t see a deleted post from you between those two posts, but itā€™s been three days since you deleted it, so I wouldnā€™t expect to see it.

Iā€™m a little behind in my reading. I didnā€™t see this post until just now, 8:15 PM, Eastern time, on Thursday the 29th. Sorry I didnā€™t get to it sooner.

If youā€™d like to try again, Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the notification. But, I swear Iā€™ve always been able to see them for the two years since I joined the forum.

And, if I see another deleted post, Iā€™ll take a screenshot for you, although it seems you may have done some manipulation such that I wonā€™t be able to see them anymore.

Also, as I said earlier, Iā€™ve also been able to read hidden posts, until a few months ago, when that ability was, apparently, turned off. Now, I only see the note that the post was flagged and hidden.

I found a deleted post. This is what I see.

Thenā€¦

Hereā€™s the link to the post.

Itā€™s always been this way. Please donā€™t change it.

War mir nicht so sicher ob das stimmt deswegen hab ich es gelƶscht

1 Like

i think that only happens when a post that was edited then it was deleted . because the system only deletes last comment so the unedited version stays in the system under edited although i may be wrong

1 Like

I donā€™t know what it says, but did you make any changes to it before you deleted it?

the red pencil with the no1 by its side indicates comment was edited