:heart:

4 Likes

Christmas Eve

Christmas HIMARS

4 Likes

Fireworks for the holiday

Day of military air defense

Lots of fighting at the moment. :cry:

so it looks like the beast from the east as struck again , my belief is this is his 1st major mistake when it comes to the elections in march , what it needs now is the young generation to hit the polls in there 1000s and vote against him . saying that! who? can replace him , can there be a fair election ? well we all know the answer to that one , surely theres one brave soul who would be willing to lay down his life to take out pukin once and for all , i feel that if he gets another term he will become even more dangerous and thats when i fear for the safety of the other border countries , and thats when we will see if nato as the backbone it proudly portrays , im not saying i would want a nuclear war but a war of attrition granted there would be losses on all sides but if the 1st and 2nd world wars show that diplomacy doesnt work and any aggressor to world peace needs to be taken out of the picture for future prosperiety

Volodymyr Zelensky says 31,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed during Russiaā€™s full-scale invasion.

The Ukrainian president said he would not give the number of wounded as that would help Russian military planning.

Typically, Ukrainian officials do not make public the numbers of servicepeople killed in the war.

It comes after the defence minister said half of all Western aid for Ukraine has been delayed, costing lives and territory.

Mr Zelensky said on Sunday that he was providing an updated death toll in response to the inflated figures that Russia has quoted.

ā€œ31,000 Ukrainian soldiers have died in this war. Not 300,000 or 150,000, or whatever Putin and his lying circle are saying. But each of these losses is a great loss for us.ā€

Speaking about the wider losses in the war, Mr Zelensky said tens of thousands of civilians had died in the areas of Ukraine occupied by Russia but the true number was unknown.

ā€œI donā€™t know how many of them died, how many were killed, how many were murdered, tortured, how many were deported.ā€

It is rare for Ukraine to provide a military death toll, and other estimates suggest a much higher number.

US officials in August put the number of Ukrainian soldiers killed at 70,000 and as many as 120,000 injured.

According to Mr Zelensky, 180,000 Russian soldiers have been killed and tens of thousands more injured.

BBC Russian, in a joint project with the Mediazona website, recently reported that it had established the names of more than 45,000 Russian servicepeople who had died. But it estimates the total number to be greater than that.

In February, the UKā€™s defence ministry estimated that 350,000 Russian troops had been killed or injure

I know youā€™ve probably already heard, but Iā€™ll say it again: Sweden has joined NATO.

These guys are officially our allies. Sweden was neutral for hundreds of years until Russia invaded Ukraine.

Putin is a genius :upside_down_face:

Great to read about the integrity of Mr Olaf Scholz all of a sudden.
Must be a great comfort to all the others helping Ukraine after trying to drop the UK in the shit.
Who the fuck needs enemies with friends like this eh.
A quote from todays UK newsā€¦

Germany has been accused of a ā€˜flagrant abuse of intelligenceā€™ after Chancellor Olaf Scholz claimed British troops are helping Ukraine launch long-range missiles at Putinā€™s forces.
Scholz said on Monday that he would not deliver German-made long-range missiles as it would require German troops to assist on the ground, arguing that following the UKā€™s lead would make his nation a ā€˜participant in the war.ā€™

What a tosser!!!

I know that i canā€™t share where the participants come from but in some apartements we have people from the both Countries living together with no problems. Too bad itā€™s only here.

It isnā€™t the general public of both countries that are the problem itā€™s the leaders who cause the problem.

So @kaya you obviously think Mr Putin is an angel then do you :roll_eyes:

Well, as you said the leaders of both countriesā€¦ i can easily see why she gave you the thumb down.

Yeah like I donā€™t remember Zelensky sending troops to RussiašŸ¤Ŗ

As yes, perhaps i didnā€™t phrase it that well, sorry @kaya :hugs:

1 Like

I stand with Ukraineā€¦

4 Likes

Such gifts are sent to the invaders every day to make them realize that they have nowhere to hide from their big brother ZSU

Rest in Pieces ā€¦
what an unnecessary waste of human life

1 Like