About the Your Feedback & Ideas category

I don’t know what it says, but did you make any changes to it before you deleted it?

the red pencil with the no1 by its side indicates comment was edited

Let’s test it. Post something here, then delete it without editing it, and I’ll see if I can still see it. Quote me so I get the notification.

after 10 mins the red pencil should disappear if i didnt edit original comment which i didnt

I see that on every deleted post, and it always says 1. I took that to mean that it was deleted, and the deletion was the edit.

my comment :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:should now keep the orange pencil logo

yes but 10 min grace period as not passed yet after that time it should disappear and you wont be able to see it

1 Like

I can see deleted posts up to 24 hours after they were deleted.

always thought it was 10 mins .just looked back on your original pic comment

and as you can see its santos comment as gone altogether now

1 Like

If you look back at the example I posted for Kaya above, you can see that the deleted post had already been there for 20 hours, and remained visible to me for several more hours after that.

must be a 24 hour grace period then , within 24 hrs you can re-instate your deleted comment but after 24 hrs its gone forever , i always thought it was a 10 min period . as that is what it was on another forum platform i used to run