About the Your Feedback & Ideas category

This is general category for your feedback. Please choose the category wisely, try not to post anything in general category.

Is there anywhere to see all the members registered on the forum.

Does the same rule as on the CamCaps-forum apply? Screenshots is allowed only as long as the logo is present? Or will you be more relaxed about that here?

Это действительно классный веб-сайт, мне он очень нравится!!! Все таки реально ли увидеть что происходит в комнате где нет камеры… очень хотелось бы…!!

co to jest ? same pedały6 trans i koniobójce

HI VHTV : Is there a chance that some of the girls we liked will come back like Lexy. Anastasia, Ary…?

Wouldn’t it be great if they could get some of the past favourites back to celebrate the VHTV 5th birthday in November.

I was going to say that VHTV should start archiving the male participants solo time again because the fact you don’t turns me and probably a lot of others off from joining this site more regularly when the archives are full of girls flicking their beans and nothing else.

Thankfully, it looks like you started doing that on your own. I hope you don’t stop again like you have for the last couple of months.

2 Likes

Welcome Bayleebr.

If there’s ever anything you see on the cams that you want saving in the archives, just post it in the video request part of the forum and it will be saved for you.

1 Like

Thank you Stanley. I’ll definitely be sure to do that in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it or will it be possible to purchase personal items of the tenants? For example: fetish items like worn socks or shoes?

as pessoas deste forum , nao tem dimensao do que e este projeto, ficam pedindo muitas coisas, desnecessaria, por exemplo, cintato com os participantes, inviavel, porque roteriza e eles nao vao mais agir de forma natural

concordo plenamente, val selena edda e etc

建议能多开放免费视频.

bring back the weekly or 3 dasy subscriptions,for someone like me and probably others,we spend more time at work and miss out on certain things,my main time for viewing is when i get my long weekends and a weeks leave from work.it was a great feature befor as it benefited me perfectly.otherwise i pay for a month and lose out on viewing when not at home,please cosider bringing this feature back

1 Like

Would it be possible to show the cam with the most viewers at any one time, just so the rest of us don’t need to scroll through all the cams to find the action?

1 Like

Could you please check if our “preview” feature fits your request? Cameras in this list are sorted by live views amount in ascending order

1 Like

Well i guess i have learned something new today, never knew this preview list listed cams by their viewers ;)… thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would be interested to see more solo male play. There is a lot of female solo play, but I find that there seems to be significantly less of it from the males. I would be interested to see a flat with all single guys. Just my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Can we have a second cam in Marica & Mikis bathroom. There is a big area not visible! Thans