A notice to admin and mods

I can only say that the flags should make a mod or admin aware. And the system also handles them somehow by closing topics which have too many flags.

My full support for this idea;

I have no fucking idea how this all works. Ask Jabbath, he’s admin and sole owner of VHTV.

white teeth troll GIF

has the leaderboard topic gone or been removed

The plugin is temporarily disab__d due to compatibility issues. I may return it sooner or later.

1 Like

Still here:

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/leaderboard/1

Or not. The link does not work… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private

So the truth finally comes out… @ToreyK was right all along!
:astonished:

Meme Reaction GIF

Now beware everybody :joy: :joy:

angry tom cat GIF

Jabs, now seriously, how the flagging system works? It is automated based on number of people flagging a comment?

No violence against forum participants!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some description on how it works here:

With the only exception: thresholds for certain actions are being set by each forum using Discourse individually.

Thank you for the links.

A post with 3 flags will be automatically hidden. Users may click-to-view the post.

As i was thinking it is more based on the number of people flagging a comment. That is why we see comments with just a GIF or absolutely not a single bad word being hidden. This is so wrong in my opinion. We have groups of members flagging posts for the only reason that they don’t like the member posting it.

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries Reaction GIF

Too bad, I can’t flag VHTV…
:face_with_peeking_eye:

It was working ok earler today as i was reading it, unless i was having an out of body experience :rofl:

We were already aware of that though i think he struggles a bit with ownership and shyness to admit his true position :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Or is it just plain modesty :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Completely agree with this, like you said the issue is the constant insults which have been going on for quite a number of weeks now

sad kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

If only it was that simple……