2 Likes

retour ALEX seul …

1 Like

man what a fun pleasurable party they enjoyed…WOW

2 Likes

12 Likes

lips belong to Melissa :hugs:

6 Likes

I noticed yesterday when Melissa was on the table and he was using a dildo on her that he tried a few times to get her to suck his cock…she refused him each time.

3 Likes

I would give a satisfactory rating to this party, there were interesting scenes :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

and Yuneska belongs to me :hugs: :wink:

Mr Bean Beach GIF by Working Title

4 Likes

xx

5 Likes

Driving Classic Car GIF by Mecanicus

2 Likes

panties GIF

2 Likes

8 Likes

Sleeping Beauty Joanna

10 Likes

too much stalling , Radu and Joanna should have fucked long time ago . let me know when they leave the project , same situation occured when other girls/couples visited their apartment , she blocked him at every opprtunity he had , after all why do you invite people to get naked in the same room , just to get more views and to offer nothing in return?. useless apartment . I am sorry but the vhtv i knew with great action 2018-2020 is gone and all this new type participants , are simply anti-fucking . Maybe i don’t understand people enough or i am too closed-minded , but this is my opinion and i am not going to change it .

5 Likes

truthfully spoken…my point exactly. Who gets naked from the door just so they can touch, feel, squeeze, lick and grind all over each others bodies just to get highly eroused and then say…WELL THAT WAS FUN YOU GUYS, TIME TO GO HOME…i tend to operate in the real world :wink:

6 Likes

ALSO…there are some on these forums who are trying to skew the narrative by essentially saying “what you thought was suppose to go down at this party isn’t really what was suppose to go down”…anyone with eyes who can actually read a room knew damn well what was suppose to happen at that party :wink:

2 Likes

Funny how the trolls are crying the loudest when their shitty manipulative comments don’t work… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Anyone else here realize how much he just HIGHLIGHTED himself :rofl:

2 Likes