Your suggestions for the future tenants you want

max 2 suggestions jabbath, it’s for let the place to all members too

I do not see anybody complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

the thing here is the exploitation, and the behavior of the manager,if for whatever reason the manager gets angry at the potential tenants the game is over, do you really think that Reese left for studys and shit? or in the time that she was always at Kens place she had nothing else to do? Resse/Lyla or any other guest that might want a place if they dont cope with the manager, than they are gone.and thats it, there is no way for them to enter the project since the conection has been lost and on top of that there is no financial support. i find this startegy to be wrong. @kaya maybe you have some light to share on this?

do you want to hear something shocking? Lyla in ALL THIS TIME since the first day, she has not got even 1$ as a support for what she has/doing. Scott wants to drain every single drop of profit he can make from her. so as much this college girl would like to join how she can manage it? vhtv said that new people can come under the managment of managers or could be POTENTIAL managers by them self, the potential means that if they are completely new and they are no strings with anyone, how many of this poeple have we see? i think is only 5 apartments (Hector/Romanian x2 /colombian x2) i think this fact says a lot about how vhtv opperates. in my opinion vhtv should have someone to keep an eye for this kind of things and intervine when is nesesary for the benefit of their costumers,

her manager is Sergio it’s not Scott ?

1 Like

It is a thing @VHTV should look into… :+1:

yeah you are right, sorry i’m extremely bad with names :joy: :joy: :laughing: :laughing:

no problem

A mi me gustaria darle una segunda oportunidad a Webster y Dolly, yo se que tuvieron conflictos, pero era una pareja joven que me gustaba muchisimo, habia accion las 24 horas. Habra alguna oportunidad? Que dicen?-

We only communicate with actual managers (Anna and Alex, and it’s their responsibility to take care of new tenants. I’ve sent them suggestion request from this topic and they said they will take it into account. Also we still have our participation form available for everyone on site.

Anyway, please feel free to send us a link to listen to such a discussion next time and our HR will check what’s happening there.

Unfortunately at least not in the nearest future due to their personal circumstances

1 Like

Can you please correct that in your posts because everybody from VHTV will get confused when reading it

1 Like

to me shows that i corrected it, can you double check?

It’s OK now :blush:

2 Likes

Fixed :+1:

till Scott is the manager i have not much expectations to see Lyla having her own place, Scott is always behind the scene for control eveything and the guests it’s the problem

@AlexLina I would love to see these two men living together , walking around the apartment naked together , having sex in front of each other , inviting many men to visit the apartment . The more naked men together the better.

2 Likes

I want Schylers mother to have an appartment. But that is just wishful thinking :joy: More realistically, Athena from mira&henry. There was a couple visiting Elliot a while back. The girl looked like Lola from Otto & Lola. She was hot af. Ill edit if i remember the name later.

In general anyone with naturally big tits / thicc ass is a win in my book as long as they are not from +7

Della???

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm22/cam19/della-otis-shower-aug0221

A mi me gustaba Valentina visitante habitual de Mirana & Bahus, tenia potencial y buen físico.